Clubs, venues and events that should be on my bucket list...

Ki****

Posted

I'd love to hear your recommendations for any clubs, venues or events to go to in or around London. I'm currently working my way through my bucket list and want to have some ideas from fellow kinksters about what should be on there!

Posted
In London it depends what you are into. Theres always LAM (London Alternative Market), which is a good place to find other clubs. Also find a local munch as they can advise i on local events better.
--
If you are into rope there are a number of rope groups, including Anatomie Studio, Hitching Bitches, and pre-pandemic there was a London peer rope in Camden.
--
For latex theres the eponimous *** garden events, but ive heard they can be a bit clique, and elitist.
--
There used to be an event called SLAP.
--
London Fetish week has just gone (July) its an annual event so look out for 2023.
--
There are lots of other things on some of the fetish shops in soho might have pamphlets or posters up for them.
--
Further afield theres the Vanilla Alternative Twisted event on the A1 north of Stevenage, in dunstable theres Penthouse Playrooms.
--
Hope this helps.
Posted

it really does come down to what you're into

though, I dunno - you could try one of the strap on or foot fetish parties 

Posted
1 hour ago, TheBookCollector said:

In London it depends what you are into. Theres always LAM (London Alternative Market), which is a good place to find other clubs. Also find a local munch as they can advise i on local events better.
--
If you are into rope there are a number of rope groups, including Anatomie Studio, Hitching Bitches, and pre-pandemic there was a London peer rope in Camden.
--
For latex theres the eponimous *** garden events, but ive heard they can be a bit clique, and elitist.
--
--
London Fetish week has just gone (July) its an annual event so look out for 2023.
--
There are lots of other things on some of the fetish shops in soho might have pamphlets or posters up for them.
--
Further afield theres the Vanilla Alternative Twisted event on the A1 north of Stevenage, in dunstable theres Penthouse Playrooms.
--
Hope this helps.

Love some of these suggestions so thank you! 

Posted
3 hours ago, TheBookCollector said:
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Hope this helps.

My pleasure, LAM is generally good as you used to get a goody bag when you left with flyers in for other events.

However muches are the best way to find events as some are often word of mouth, especially if they are smaller and dont have an advertising budget.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Ok old thread but having a read through *** is the best club night in the UK, something for everybody and friendly people