Collar Preferences for Subs

do****

Posted
When you get a collar do you prefer a traditional collar or something more subtle: a locket, bracelet, piercing, etc
Posted
There's all different styles of collars.
If I'm ever collared I'd like 2 different types. A traditional one and a locket for going out in public.
Posted
In the bedroom I prefer a lot of different collars. But the one I love the most is my beautill subtle day collar. With a diamond and a sapphire❤️ lucky me 🍀
Posted
My subs wear an ownership anklet, or necklace all the time. But with a thicker leather collar for play sessions.
Posted
I like to use a solid metal play collar for the bedroom. It also acts as a handle while I’m having fun from behind. Don’t skimp on the cost, a good collar is well worth spending extra on.
Posted
I use a collar for training and when the sub reaches the goals we both set I give a permanent collar. I also have a separate collar for “play time”. One that’s not made of metal and more suitable for rough use. Collars are more important and meaningful then any wedding ring. But that’s just my opinion. 🤷‍♂️
Posted
I prefer something subtle when you need to be discreet and the traditional collar for all other times.
Posted
I prefer ***rs or necklaces. Its something that can be worn around other people without feeling like they're staring at me.
Posted
Sorry, should have specified I was thinking about a day collar for our in public.
Posted
Depends on the sub but if I was the sub something romantic
Posted
Maybe just a thinner collar if your sub is comfortable.
Posted
Subtle, something I can wear all the time
Posted
Both. I want something I can wear to work. Like a dog tag on a chain. But I also want an actual collar that I can wear when we’re out and about.
Posted
Both is ideal. A traditional collar for play time or date nights, and something more subtle for daytime/work/etc
Posted
Leather play collar and a delicate chain that I can wear everyday is my preference.
Posted
7 hours ago, GoblinKing said:
I use a collar for training and when the sub reaches the goals we both set I give a permanent collar. I also have a separate collar for “play time”. One that’s not made of metal and more suitable for rough use. Collars are more important and meaningful then any wedding ring. But that’s just my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

I feel this all the time. I hope to one day have a Dom who will want to collar me.

Posted
I personally get multiple for different situations as I’m 24/7 dynamic so day collar is usually a ***r, vanilla can be a stylish ***r or necklace, ring, or bracelet, and scene color is usually an actual collar. It’s more as long as you both know what it’s for and can explain if someone asks whether they are in the lifestyle or vanilla
Posted
Both, I like play collars, but also day collars. Something to have on me at all times that is respectful and appropriate in all environments. But also others for private use and even special to play use.
Posted
I would wear a collar if going to clubs or pubs but for every day life I'd wear a bracelet or a locket. But collars rarely fit me due to my neck size
Posted
My sub has 2 collars, a day collar with a lock that I have the key and then a custom made leather collar for play, when she takes her daily picture and when we go out for date night.
Posted
Day collars are so beautiful. I love the dainty day collars but elaborate leather collars for private time
Posted
I have a bracelet with a lock on it. From Kate Spade website :-)
Posted
The reality of day collars, is that what it is, doesn't matter, what ever you or your Don chooses, it's what it means to the people in the relationship.