Grooming in BDSM...

Posted
I spoke with a mistress yesterday who said her first slave groomed her; that is to say, she never was into kink/seeking an experience like that until he came along. He knew what he wanted, saw her potential and groomed her until she tamed and pegged him!

I’m wondering how many people enter the BDSM world this way and what your personal story is?
(I don’t want to know about other people you know, your hypothesis or theories, thanks).
Posted
I wouldn’t use the word groom 😅 but yea pretty much I never knew what I loved/liked until they out of nowhere just spoke to my heart directly and was everything I ever wanted/needed sort of thing
Posted
Not so much groomed as had lightbulbs switched on that showed me what was in the darkness I'd been living in for so many years.
Was 25 years or so ago in a chat room chatting to someone who told me she was a submissive - the more we talked the more I recognised of myself and so the journey began.
I can now see that a lot of what was uncovered that night, and in subsequent chats with her, were things I'd always "known" I just didn't know what they were until then.
Posted
So not an overwhelming response, and this seems to have been interpreted as “what switched you on to kink”, people rather balking at the idea of grooming.

But this is a real thing, some people respond to others needs more readily than they are willing to discover their own-responsive desire gone overboard.
Posted
Thanks for clearing that up 😛