Sure sucks?

Posted
Waking up at midnight alone sure sucks sometimes especially if you are in the mood. Anyone agree? Or is it worse when you've got someone who has no libidio and yours well..sex is better than ice cream and you love ice cream?

I've been in both situations and both feel lonely at times but for me I'd rather be single for the right reasons then with somebody for the wrong ones and unhappy which I've had before
Posted
I feel you there hun sometimes being a lone wolf is better than being the omega of the pack
Posted
I’m firmly in a relationship with my air fryer and Netflix
Cheekysub247
Posted
I think its better to be single than with the 'wrong' person, hence im single by choice rather than start something with someone when i know deep down it wont work. X x
Posted
Totally agree there. Had 17 years with the “wrong” person and felt like I was caged. Life feels much more “right” now though.
Posted
Yes being w/the wrong person is more lonely than being single.
Posted

waking up 'in the mood' makes very little difference if you're alone or not - given the other person would also have to be in the mood.

Posted
Rock and a hard place type scenario it seems like. Why not take a half measure and make some fwbs or just take things emotionally slow physically fast. Seems to work for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

waking up 'in the mood' makes very little difference if you're alone or not - given the other person would also have to be in the mood.

Well let's say for emphasis that the person is not.

Posted
8 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

When my man was alive I woke up in the mood everyday for 5 yrs

Posted
10 hours ago, your1desire said:

When my man was alive I woke up in the mood everyday for 5 yrs

Mine died almost a year ago. Every night we had sex. Even if we were upset it would always turn into sex. Screeching halt

Posted
Yeah it does suck. I’m in a DD/lg / relationship but I live alone n when I get up in the middle of the night horny AFI get so mad. I know I can call my Daddy but I don’t like to wake him when he sleeping at least when he’s not here with me. So I have no other choice but to play n satisfy myself
Posted
Totally get it feel like I'm always horny and want to cum just a natural property. Totally agree always usually alone and in the mood 👀
Posted
I agree! I am much happier and content single than I was when I was married. Because we were incompatible when it came to anything physical at all. Whilst it didn’t start out that way it was that way for years where I felt more lonely lying next to someone who never touched me than to now sleeping alone. Yes I am still as horny lol but happier 😁 and now have a better chance of getting satisfied by others 😈
Posted
I’ve been alone for almost all my life. And when I did have a relationship, they were using me to get with other people. So yeah I know the feeling…sadly :3