Sure sucks?

Posted
I feel you there hun sometimes being a lone wolf is better than being the omega of the pack
Posted
I’m firmly in a relationship with my air fryer and Netflix
Cheekysub247
Posted
I think its better to be single than with the 'wrong' person, hence im single by choice rather than start something with someone when i know deep down it wont work. X x
Posted
Totally agree there. Had 17 years with the “wrong” person and felt like I was caged. Life feels much more “right” now though.
Posted
Yes being w/the wrong person is more lonely than being single.
Posted

waking up 'in the mood' makes very little difference if you're alone or not - given the other person would also have to be in the mood.

Posted
Rock and a hard place type scenario it seems like. Why not take a half measure and make some fwbs or just take things emotionally slow physically fast. Seems to work for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

waking up 'in the mood' makes very little difference if you're alone or not - given the other person would also have to be in the mood.

Well let's say for emphasis that the person is not.

Posted
8 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

When my man was alive I woke up in the mood everyday for 5 yrs

Posted
10 hours ago, your1desire said:

When my man was alive I woke up in the mood everyday for 5 yrs

Mine died almost a year ago. Every night we had sex. Even if we were upset it would always turn into sex. Screeching halt

Posted
Yeah it does suck. I’m in a DD/lg / relationship but I live alone n when I get up in the middle of the night horny AFI get so mad. I know I can call my Daddy but I don’t like to wake him when he sleeping at least when he’s not here with me. So I have no other choice but to play n satisfy myself
Posted
Totally get it feel like I'm always horny and want to cum just a natural property. Totally agree always usually alone and in the mood 👀
Posted
I agree! I am much happier and content single than I was when I was married. Because we were incompatible when it came to anything physical at all. Whilst it didn’t start out that way it was that way for years where I felt more lonely lying next to someone who never touched me than to now sleeping alone. Yes I am still as horny lol but happier 😁 and now have a better chance of getting satisfied by others 😈
Posted
I’ve been alone for almost all my life. And when I did have a relationship, they were using me to get with other people. So yeah I know the feeling…sadly :3