Feather and toys?

Ro****

Posted

Hi everyone, I have a little "question" I would like to share with you. Do you think using feather and toys in general are practice that belongs to the Master role? Because me personally I like to use them sometimes and I've been thinking that these types of tools are more related to some tickling practice

DeviantInside
Posted
Ok… so please bear in mind that this is only my opinion and what works for me will be very different to someone else. By my vied is there are no things that are purely the domain of one role or another. Everything depends on context, the individuals and so many other things that are unique to those involved. There is no right or wrong, only what is right or wrong for those who are a part of the “scene” or relationship (obviously there are some things that are detrimental regardless of consent but that’s a different conversation). If it works for you, find someone else it works for, and that is the main thing that matters. There are ‘sun’ and ‘Dom’ supposed behaviours that can completely be subverted or inverted with the right person.
DeviantInside
Posted
Just now, DeviantInside said:
Ok… so please bear in mind that this is only my opinion and what works for me will be very different to someone else. By my vied is there are no things that are purely the domain of one role or another. Everything depends on context, the individuals and so many other things that are unique to those involved. There is no right or wrong, only what is right or wrong for those who are a part of the “scene” or relationship (obviously there are some things that are detrimental regardless of consent but that’s a different conversation). If it works for you, find someone else it works for, and that is the main thing that matters. There are ‘sun’ and ‘Dom’ supposed behaviours that can completely be subverted or inverted with the right person.

Excuse typos… 1am and addled brain

Posted
Toys are always fun to add, but I agree that everyone is different and whatever works for you and your partner is best
Posted

if you like to use them - then use them

(I'd add a disclaimer of "and can use them safely")

A lot of the whole 'role' thing - I'm not saying is not valid, but people have a very narrow view of what they should and shouldn't be.   

Posted
22 hours ago, DeviantInside said:

Excuse typos… 1am and addled brain

thanks for your opinion, I agreed with you, even for me there is no right or wrong

Posted
21 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

Toys are always fun to add, but I agree that everyone is different and whatever works for you and your partner is best

thank you, toys are very important especially when the practice starts

Posted
14 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you like to use them - then use them

(I'd add a disclaimer of "and can use them safely")

A lot of the whole 'role' thing - I'm not saying is not valid, but people have a very narrow view of what they should and shouldn't be.   

right and they have to get clear in mind about what they can do , their limits, sometimes

Posted
4 minutes ago, RoyalNight said:

right and they have to get clear in mind about what they can do , their limits, sometimes

of course

there is stuff you might not want to do as any form of Dominant and that's fair, and stuff you might enjoy that seemingly goes against the grain

doesn't make it less valid or less 'Domly' 

Posted
23 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

of course

there is stuff you might not want to do as any form of Dominant and that's fair, and stuff you might enjoy that seemingly goes against the grain

doesn't make it less valid or less 'Domly' 

exactly, it's very important for me to know the sub