Hitachis on men

Posted
Does anyone else (male) use a Hitachi and reach orgasm?
Posted
Yes all the time, love my Hitachi 😊😊😊🍆💦
Posted
I used to have a bf who loved it under his balls during a blowjob
Posted
Works wonders with a wet nappy. Makes a big difference
Posted
I have male friends who love it & some it would hurt. Depends on your tolerance & tenderness
Posted
Start slow all over then go for the tip 😊😊😊🍆💦
Posted
I don't use a Hitachi I use a plain Jane vibrator from Amazon that does the job Even while in Chasity.
Posted

If you jam it between the base of your d**k and balls (so the underside of your shaft) it feels amazing and the vibration goes all the way through you

Posted
It can help get ur dick awake and it definitely possible to cum. U could also put it on ur base and use it to conduct vibrations while u penatrate. This would be increased pleasure for both of you. Be aware of making women come with only a Hitachi as it will train their click in a way that you will never be able to make them come naturally without it. I wouldn’t say never but it would be difficult. 
Posted
Shit…put that in the frenelum, and let it work…you’ll be drained
Posted
I use the hitachi by itself and an attachment sleeve often, gives the best orgasms but definitely shouldn't be used for long sessions
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I can speak at length on this topic, as I almost exclusively have masturbated with a vibrating device for my entire post-pubescent life. I haven’t used a Hitachi specifically, but the principal is the same. These days, I use a massage gun that has 20 speeds.
If a guy doesn’t know that he can use a vibrator, do him a favor and educate him. It will blow his mind the first time he uses it, which was the case for me when I accidentally discovered it.
Though, a word of caution: it won’t feel as good as the first time, and one runs the risk of always trying to chase that initial high. Additionally, it can ruin sex for you if you use a vibrator excessively. I’ve never had an orgasm during sex because of my addiction to vibrators.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
All time favorite way to go solo or when exhibition fun is being played.super hot,just not to long
Posted

I just read @Garrett123comment. I have never used one but after that recommendation I really want to try it out