Dissapointed

Flower79

Posted
Being dropped randomly out of nowhere, it was so random and we had plans later that night now I’m not angry just disappointed anybody else experience this by a dom???
Posted
Often, when fantasy is about to become reality, people will decide to ghost because they enjoy that hold over someone. They just want that fantasy without it being real, live and learn to make as real as possible well before a meet. Phone, webcam etc.
Posted
11 minutes ago, PoisonJohnny said:
Often, when fantasy is about to become reality, people will decide to ghost because they enjoy that hold over someone. They just want that fantasy without it being real, live and learn to make as real as possible well before a meet. Phone, webcam etc.

Yeah I think so I’m blocked on everything now

Posted
Based on the details provided it's difficult to comment - but sorry it's happened to you, could be for any number of reasons and is bound to cause disappointment.
Happens all too often on sites like this, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not - and much will depend on various factors, such as whether this was the first time you were due to meet, or whether it was an ongoing thing, how much interaction there had been leading up to it, whether expectations were one sided and more besides - either way sorry you've been disappointed - all you can do is try and learn from the experience and guard yourself as best you can to prevent it happening again in future.
Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Based on the details provided it's difficult to comment - but sorry it's happened to you, could be for any number of reasons and is bound to cause disappointment.
Happens all too often on sites like this, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not - and much will depend on various factors, such as whether this was the first time you were due to meet, or whether it was an ongoing thing, how much interaction there had been leading up to it, whether expectations were one sided and more besides - either way sorry you've been disappointed - all you can do is try and learn from the experience and guard yourself as best you can to prevent it happening again in future.

I didn’t want to provide too many details to protect his identity x

Posted
8 minutes ago, Flower79 said:

I didn’t want to provide too many details to protect his identity x

And I'm not suggesting you should - merely commenting it's difficult to comment based on little information.

Posted
16 minutes ago, kinkysamuk said:
Msg me flower

Hardly helpful, especially given your previous comment suggesting you wouldn't do what happened, to use this thread to try and forge contact

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

Hardly helpful, especially given your previous comment suggesting you wouldn't do what happened, to use this thread to try and forge contact

You should see my dms 🤣🤣

Posted
6 minutes ago, Flower79 said:

You should see my dms 🤣🤣

I can believe it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

Posted
Yeah. I was real anxious about things as it was a first time with things. But to be fair he was really respectful. It still kinda sucked though but in a few months you will feel better. Just give it a bit if time. :)
Posted
I had the same thing happen yesterday... by a submissive... everything was going soo well... then boom... no explanation, no closure, no nothing...
Posted
This has happened to me by 40 people on here but one person was the biggest disappointment of all. Someone I had known for a while and the build up was pretty intense. I really couldn’t wait then the day we was due to meet boom he said “I can’t do this anymore “ and then blocked me on everything.
Posted
Yeah I've seen the same on here many times. Usually I think it's when the person isn't who they say they are. It's frustrating but there's at least a few of us who are looking for something real
Posted
Sounds like he’s either already in a relationship/married or like others have said, liked the idea/fantasy of it all but when it came down to it he lost his big boy pants.
Don’t give up, you’ll find what you’re really looking for out there rather than some wannabe wanting some 5second wank-texts.
It’s a shame because no doubt he’ll be back with a different name doing it to someone else
Posted
Many people in our community have not the work it takes to interact with others.

It takes great courage to accept who you are, to push beyond the initial *** that forms when you first discover your deepest desires.

If you don't do the work of discovery, identification, and acceptance of self, you will never be able to accept others, especially when they appear to be accepting you.

I'm sorry you fell victim to age-old conundrum that we all have faced with kink partners. I'd like to say this is your last time, but the statistics prove me wrong.
Posted
This happens to me quite a lot in regular non kink dating 😅 or sometimes it’s just plain old ghosting. People are weird, I understand they want to move on to the next thing but at least explain it you the current
Posted
9 hours ago, Flower79 said:

You should see my dms 🤣🤣

I can't dm anyone