Squirters: love them or hate them

Posted
I love a woman who squirts while I’m licking her out
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a squirter I can do it most of the time but not all of the time. I can solo easier then wo
Posted
I love a woman squirting while licking her pussy
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I love seeing a woman squirt
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’m a squirter but only when fingered by someone who gets to keep the tempo
TheKinkyViking
Posted
Love to make a woman squirt. I make it my mission to make them squirt every time I play
Posted
I’ve succeeded by myself using clit suction toys but can only reach it with another women
Posted

Love getting her to squirt while I put a couple fingers in her asshole...

• 2 months later...
Posted
God, I love it when I squirt. Never have from oral. Usually penetration and g spot stim.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My late wife was a squirter. She squirted ever time we fucked or I ate her pussy.

I loved getting her cum showers.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
September 3, Terryscott said:
Kinkybitchsc , do you squirt when receiving oral

Yes but need fingers too. Love soaking someone’s face.

Posted
Had a girl squirt on my face several times. Such a hot experience. Girls that squirt are awesome🔥
Posted
I’m with you 100 percent on that! I feel the same way, I think it’s super sexy and I love it 😍 I’ve made quite a few squirt for the first time and they love it also! 😜
Posted
Made 2 ladies squirt for their first time this year
They loved it and so did I
Such a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you gave someone there first
Posted

I adore it for so many reasons....as a human because it means my partner is really enjoying herself and that I'm doing things right and then from the submissive point of view....when I am squirted on, whether cowgirl, whilst giving oral or using fingers or sitting in front watching and being teased....I feel almost like I'm being owned.  I have also seen the flip side  with past partners who were made to feel self conscious about how wet they got and that made them worried about squirting ( because previous partners didn't like it ). To me that always felt wrong that someone would do that. So anyone im with I make sure they are in no doubt how amazing i find it...how wanted they are and that being themselves without worries or inhibitions  is the sexiest thing they can be in my eyes. I guess though its easy to do that when you love everything about it.