Squirters: love them or hate them

Posted
I recently watched some videos that were designed to teach a man how to cause a woman to squirt. I was so alarmed to learn something about my own anatomy!!! Ladies, we have 7 hokes, did you know that? I’m here to tell you that I was not taught in any sex Ed class at school nor has any doctor or midwife ever told me such a thing. Additionally, I could not find that info in my own search for confirmation about squirting. It was not even in an article written about squirting in my female cycle logging app about squirting. Seems like men are privy to have information about our bodies that we are not, simply so he can attempt to cause us to do something we might not even need his help for!
Posted
On 12/11/2023 at 1:00 AM, CattyBabe said:

I'm a squirter, the feeling is unbelievable when I get to that point. I feel lucky to be one!!

I am glad. Sorry for being a ***! Have fun. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
December 15, 2023, Velicious said:
I recently watched some videos that were designed to teach a man how to cause a woman to squirt. I was so alarmed to learn something about my own anatomy!!! Ladies, we have 7 hokes, did you know that? I’m here to tell you that I was not taught in any sex Ed class at school nor has any doctor or midwife ever told me such a thing. Additionally, I could not find that info in my own search for confirmation about squirting. It was not even in an article written about squirting in my female cycle logging app about squirting. Seems like men are privy to have information about our bodies that we are not, simply so he can attempt to cause us to do something we might not even need his help for!

Found this out recently on Instagram- blew my mind!!!! Definitely never learned this at school. I only found out that what I was calling a vagina was actually the vulva about a year ago 😂

Posted
Sunday at 05:42 PM, centralpark said:

Found this out recently on Instagram- blew my mind!!!! Definitely never learned this at school. I only found out that what I was calling a vagina was actually the vulva about a year ago 😂

I love your honesty!!

Posted
5 hours ago, Velicious said:

I love your honesty!!

Ha ha I was really proud that I’d taught my little boys to use penis/vagina instead of the fluffy words that a lot of parents like to use and then found out I should have taught them vulva and was crushed 😆😆😆

Posted
I love squirts all on my face