Advise for first time threesome with a lesbian friend.

Posted
Ok so I was just trying to set up a date between a partner and a Lesbian friend. My lesbian friend asked if I was willing to be in a threesome. My partner and I said yes, but what are some questions I should ask her? It’s FFM. So if you been in this situation what’s something you over looked?
Cheekysub247
Posted
As the friend is gay i would ask her how much she wants you involved as in sexually, would she only be sexual with your partner? For instance on this occasion is you touching her Ok, would she touch you? would the only sexual touching be on your partner? I've had ffm with a straight female friend and all the sexual touching was just on him. You just need to be clear from the start, and if in the moment things change(As they do) just double check everyone is ok with it 😊
Posted
Everything Cheeky has said above, plus if she's truly lesbian rather than bisexual, you might want to try and understand if she's been in a situation with men before, and what she liked/didn't like about it if she has.
If she's not been with men before you may want to try and understand her motivation at this point. Curiosity? Fantasy? What she "thinks" she'd like and why.
Posted
Every situation is different. The best thing is communication before, during and after.
Find out what everyone is comfortable with, keep ensuring throughout play and then talk about it afterwards to make sure if it happens again, everything was OK.
Pretty much the same as you would for a new sub tbh, but just with 2 people's needs to consider rather than just 1.

Sometimes it can be a little awkward, especially to start with. but it's almost always fun. (again, same with a new partner if you're in different rhythms)
Posted
I agree with what everyone has said, but I would also still use the traffic light system for safe words and make sure everyone including yourself knows that it is 1000000000% to use them, especially if things go sideways... go with the flow, don't *** things and enjoy it...hope you have many more...
Posted
Thank you all really appreciate it!😊
  • 5 months later...