Online dynamics

se****

Cheekysub247
Posted

But you did also ask for people's thoughts....and that's what people have given, thoughts as to the why, how, thoughts on things that might help.

There will always be different opinions which wont be the same as yours, mine ect. Everyone has answered nicely.

Posted
I think it's pretty much impossible to tame a brat online.
Posted

A devoted Sub/Brat cares about her Dom's feelings. As a Brat, we may like to poke it at times, but never trample the rules.💖

Posted
@searchingformyslave
It's a little odd that you've managed to ask a question/ask for the opinions of others when you've apparently already come to your own "conclusion"
In all of your comments, this is the stand out statement
"I’ve met a lot of subs who came to me with an idea of what they thought this lifestyle was like, and then they changed their mind after i simply told them what it was like".
The lifestyle can be anything anyone wants to make it. What you think it may be will not be what it I think it is for example and that's absolutely the right thing.
In relation to brats. I can be bratty. I can also tell you without a shadow of doubt that a punishment is not why I'm being bratty. We all brat for different reasons. There may even be a variety of reasons for the same individual. Punishments are not the sole reason for every single brat. You even suggest to Char that not all brats are the same but yet still manage to suggest that they are. That one has me confused, are you just saying what you think as and when you think it or do you have your own clear understanding?
If someone you're 'training' isn't able to communicate with you because, that's what 'I don't know' and 'im shy' means, then you do not have their trust.
In relation to "you don't really know that you don't like something fully until you try it"
Not true. I know I won't enjoy needle play because I faint at the sight of my own *** and hate vaccinations/*** tests and yet I've never done it
That statement right there indicates that you more than likely disrespect limits/boundaries.
For the love of God, please stop calling us "female", we're women
Lastly, when things like this are discussed, I always consider what the common denominator is...
Posted
Ok, this is the third post I've read from you where you talk your "years" of experience.

Yet, you are deserving activity that absolutely points to your lack of experience.

First off, a submissive decides to brat, and your instinct is to punish right away?

You need to read on the topic of bratting, and I would further encourage you to find a mentor who has actual experience with brats whom you can go to for help.

If I were you, I would seek out the local BDSM community in my area and find a mentor in that space.

Second, I would pause my dynamics and spend some time searching myself and my motivations: what am I truly getting out of this lifestyle, and what I am doing with submissives.

Because I get the distinct impression from your own writing you receive no personal satisfaction from being a Dom, and that you're doing this merely for access to women.

That is a particularly dangerous scenario, because the needs of a submissive and a dominant should be met by the other's activity.

If you receive no actual satisfaction from the activity of a submissive, you are acting in an ambivalent way, which will lead to a submissive pushing for more from you, as they are unsatisfied, which will in turn lead to you lashing out, likely through a punishment that turns into ***.

A real Dom has the courage to acknowledge their shortcomings and fix them, even when they've done everything right. There is always room for improvement.

You've demonstrated through your words you are doing things wrong. You are not well educated on BDSM, and people are reading your words and are rightfully concerned with what you are doing to others.

I urge you to discontinue any dynamics until you can receive true mentorship that you will adhere to and apply in the future.
Posted
A brat learns the Dominant. We’re not wild and out of control. Example, A bratty sun doesn’t necessarily need lots of direction. We learn you as you correct us. We push buttons within limits, and you in turn learn to correct us.
I’m a brat. But I’m not a slave, and I’m not into being degraded.
It’s possible it’s not a fit for you a bratty submissive.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I agree with what Lady Char and other with similar opinions. If you are going to bother to do an online dynamic (and please let's not fall into that debate about whether they work for you or not- that wasn't the question), then each partner must respect the relationship as they would ANY OTHER and respect the person in their role and do what they can to live the dynamic as faithfully as they can. Otherwise, you have little, or nothing. 

Posted
Totally agree.... It seems as though most people calling themselves brats are indeed childish, selfish, narcissistic, attention seeking, personality disordered humans hiding behind a digital mask and abusing other humans on line....
Brats are twats 😁