A Round Up Of Fet 2022

CopperKnob

Posted
January
Feminism

'Someone' said something containing the word “men”, which is obviously misandrist. Then some men (but not all men) ranted about postmodernism and gender politics before whining about how people are always talking about postmodernism and gender politics.
February
The Fet Inbox Filter

Oh my ducking god. Mankind will surely be destroyed by this filter. I DESERVE FREE SPEECH. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND MESSAGES TO COMPLETE STRANGERS AND GET A RESPONSE. IT'S MY HUMAN RIGHT!
March
"There's Tumbleweed In My Inbox!!"

"Woe is me, blah blah"
"I don't know what I'm doing wrong blah blah"
"It can't just be me blah blah"
A bunch of kinksters give helpful hints
"I'm not gonna follow any of your suggestions, I'm just having a rant"

April
The New Fet Feature Fiasco

Fet members never ever ever overreact to changes on the site. But, the kink community will surely die forever because we have a new quiz on our bio's, there are too many profile pictures of ***s and the 'match' feature isn't really 'matching' that well because, "no one I match with replies to my messages. Why are they so rude?!"
May
"But There's All These Studies I Must Be Right!!!"

All dating apps have a 10:1 men women ratio doncha know? Women have so much choice. They have it so much easier than us men. It's not fair. AND there's so many studies, just read them damnit!!
June
Feminism (Again)

Gender politics blah blah.
Sexism blah blah.
Postmodernism blah blah.
Feminists.
Must.
Die.
July
The Satirical Diaries

Someone (who is definitely not me) wrote a bunch of posts containing satire. Those lacking any and all humour showed up in full *** to show us just how much they don't understand sarcasm or how it can be a parody of real life. Then some men (but not all men) whined about gender politics and said it was about ducking time Fet put a stop to all talk about gender politics.
August
The Post Is Satire. Just Be Quiet

Literal mindedness will surely be the death of me one day 🤷‍♀️
September
The Scammers/OF etc Debacle

All of a sudden, a bunch of kinksters realised that the oldest profession was still a thing that existed. This is unfair because the success of our sex lives absolutely correlates to the number of scammers/OF etc accounts on the internet.
It's also unfair that we have to pay for ice cream. Everything should be free.
October
Something About Ice cream

Another person (who is definitely not me) managed to insert something about ice cream into virtually every post they ever wrote. This achievement should earn said person a lifetimes supply of icecream.
Posted
Since we're sharing.. for me it's been pretty good, lots of ice cream.. and cake... and laughs.. and a little bit of kinky fun 😁. It should be noted though that the ice-cream thing was definitely all you - absolutely no provocation from my good self. 😶
Posted
But, but… you can’t round up 2022 yet we’ve not even had Christmas. How can it be a round up without the whole year - some of the year (but not all of the year) 🤣
Posted

This was so good, I already want to purchase front-row seats to next year's round-up. I can pay in cash or ice cream. In fact I think I've actually overstocked for the first time ever so if you're taking the latter that would really help me out.

Posted
So you're ranting about other people ranting...you clearly missed the irony
Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:
Since we're sharing.. for me it's been pretty good, lots of ice cream.. and cake... and laughs.. and a little bit of kinky fun 😁. It should be noted though that the ice-cream thing was definitely all you - absolutely no provocation from my good self. 😶

Ahhh, so we may be getting a little closer to the how of the broken leg...
And yeah, we can all recall how your Colin slid into our DM's 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Aranhis said:

This was so good, I already want to purchase front-row seats to next year's round-up. I can pay in cash or ice cream. In fact I think I've actually overstocked for the first time ever so if you're taking the latter that would really help me out.

Icecream please but I'll warn you, I think that you'll find that 2023 will be a repeat of 2022 🤦‍♀️😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ahhh, so we may be getting a little closer to the how of the broken leg...
And yeah, we can all recall how your Colin slid into our DM's 😂

I am taking th 5th.. that information will follow me to the grave 🤨😂 also many people enjoyed my Colin!!

Posted
1 hour ago, Freetobare said:
But, but… you can’t round up 2022 yet we’ve not even had Christmas. How can it be a round up without the whole year - some of the year (but not all of the year) 🤣

I've consulted my crystal ball...
November
The Dullest Month Ever
This or that questions are posted consistently, through sheer boredom despite repeat responses proclaiming everyones an individual. We all wish for Spring when we can all get back outside and away from our phones

December
The Fishing Expedition
Yes it's too cold for sitting on a stool with a rod in our hand, that's why we've all left left the vanilla dating apps so we don't have to find a photo of ourselves holding the biggest fish going
Oh no, instead and as a follow up of November, we continue with the this and that questions to see of we can get a bite
We all still pray for Spring

Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Icecream please but I'll warn you, I think that you'll find that 2023 will be a repeat of 2022 🤦‍♀️😂

It would be funny if it weren't so probable... 🤦‍♂️ Either way you know I'll always have ice cream for you 😂 (oh sweet Jesus, I feel like I just gave off a Robert Helpmann in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang vibe 😳😳)

Posted
2 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

It would be funny if it weren't so probable... 🤦‍♂️ Either way you know I'll always have ice cream for you 😂 (oh sweet Jesus, I feel like I just gave off a Robert Helpmann in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang vibe 😳😳)

Let me tell you, fellow kinkster, this nose of mine has never failed me, and if there is icecream here, my friend... you will die.

Posted
12 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I am taking th 5th.. that information will follow me to the grave 🤨😂 also many people enjoyed my Colin!!

A mass messenger I see

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Let me tell you, fellow kinkster, this nose of mine has never failed me, and if there is icecream here, my friend... you will die.

🤣🤣

Posted
A re-write of July for ☝️
Someone (who is definitely not me) wrote a bunch of posts containing satire. Those lacking any and all humour showed up in full *** to show us just how much they don't understand sarcasm or how it can be a parody of real life. Then a different someone (still not me) talked about irony without realising the irony of their own comment. How ironic is that?
DeviantInside
Posted
Next you’ll try to imply that we are somehow accountable for our actions. Just where exactly do you get off?
Posted
2 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
Next you’ll try to imply that we are somehow accountable for our actions. Just where exactly do you get off?

😂😂 she really has got a nerve!! No wonder everyone gets so angry! 😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

I'll let you into a secret but, it's top secret ok?
I'm privvy to the fact that Fet are implementing new 'rules' for 2023. I'm quite certain that they'll be shared in the not too distant future

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

😂😂 she really has got a nerve!! No wonder everyone gets so angry! 😂

Wait, are those the angry face emoji's, I've been getting it wrong all this time?

DeviantInside
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Wait, are those the angry face emoji's, I've been getting it wrong all this time?

I’ve lost count of the time I’ve been crying with anger

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Just whatever you think is right.. is wrong.. let's just be done with it 🤷🏻‍♂️ now get back to your inbox, I demand you answer all my messages because I deserve it 🤨

DeviantInside
Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Just whatever you think is right.. is wrong.. let's just be done with it 🤷🏻‍♂️ now get back to your inbox, I demand you answer all my messages because I deserve it 🤨

I hope you included a cock pic… only guaranteed way to get a repsone

Posted
15 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

A mass messenger I see

Its important to note that the many were all requests.. also that said many was 4 😂😂😂