Just a BDSM tip

Mi****

Posted
could you elaborate on the confirmation procedure, please? in general and what you personally follow.. haven’t heard of this before.. thank you so much 🖤
Posted
Me too, can you explain more on confirmation procedure. Thank you very much, again.😁💖
Posted
I find eating before sessions impedes my creativity so I make a meal in between longer sessions or after shorter session. then we sit down and share something freshly cooked
Posted

as the OP has been moved to an ID check

A "Confirmation Procedure" is usually something which is common with Pro Dommes - what this typically involves is, on the morning of the session, you send a text/whatsapp/DM before a certain time to confirm you are still going ahead with the session

If you have made no confirmation on the day before the time then the Domme will usually assume you are not going to attend and so might cancel the booking with the dungeon and/or not get ready/travel/etc only for you to no show

There was an example from Domme recently who spent an hour getting ready, drove an hour to the dungeon - the sub did not show : they decided to give the benefit of the doubt and waited, and waited - and effectively found they'd been ghosted and then had the hour drive home - so pretty much losing over 4 hours of the day, and having to pay the 2 hour hire of the dungeon

Whereas had they made the decision to not get ready, and not set out when the confirmation was not sent - that they could have cancelled the dungeon hire (which still might cost them) and done something more useful with the next few hours.

Incidentally, this is also the reason a lot of Dommes take deposits, so that the hire cost is paid for, at least, even if you no show