Advice seeked

BadGirl1987

Posted
Ignoring someone's safeword is ***. Also, the person doing it is clearly not a Dom. No Dom(me) would behave so irresponsibly and *** others.
Posted
That's not a real dominant who does that. It's an ***r. Run from such people & report them to your local bdsm community. It's also alarming when a sub refuses to use a safe word. When you know damn well that it's getting too intense, yet their masochism is so extreme that they have no concept of safety. Likewise, run lol
Posted

This is about actual Doms/Dommes and this is my only thinking. I keep reading if he/she does this or that, then they are not a Dom/Domme. No matter who we are, we are still people. Star Wars: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are Jedi. Luke chose the good, but Darth Vader "chose" the dark side. Like it or not, Darth Vader is technically still a Jedi. May the *** be with you....💖

Posted
Wednesday at 03:29 PM, kiseu said:

This is about actual Doms/Dommes and this is my only thinking. I keep reading if he/she does this or that, then they are not a Dom/Domme. No matter who we are, we are still people. Star Wars: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are Jedi. Luke chose the good, but Darth Vader "chose" the dark side. Like it or not, Darth Vader is technically still a Jedi. May the *** be with you....💖

Darth is just a whiny brat. He deserved to be tossed into lava and ***d to wear that hokey disco suit. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Luke is the fruit that didn’t fall far from the tree. “But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!” So impatient that he never actually finished his training.

As for that dom, screw that. Respect the safeword! We have them for a reason.

Posted
29 minutes ago, jovino said:

Darth is just a whiny brat. He deserved to be tossed into lava and ***d to wear that hokey disco suit. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Luke is the fruit that didn’t fall far from the tree. “But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!” So impatient that he never actually finished his training.

As for that dom, screw that. Respect the safeword! We have them for a reason.

Good one with Hokey disco suit.😅😂 

• 2 months later...
Posted

The UK law was changed recently after multiple 'rapists' had presented evidence of the Sub being eager to engage in CnC, rough play, breath play etc and seemingly inviting all manner of fire and brimstone upon themselves. Since then if there were agreed safe words (amber, red, pineapple whatever) and the victim shouted them repeatedly along with the standard No and Stop then the law is very much on the victim's side at long last and the Judge is expected to direct the jury accordingly. That said, the level of *** convictions here remain pitifully low compared to the number of cases we generally accept have taken place. Proof is very difficult in a 1-2-1 scenario.