Any anime fans here?

Da****

Posted
Seeking to make new friendships on here to discuss isekai or harem anime. Here's some of my favourites.

Claymore, Kill la Kill, Parasyte, Rurouni Kenshin, Overlord, Akame ga Kill, Yu Yu Hakashou, Black Clover, Accel world, Shield hero, Guyver, Kill la kill
Posted
I'm an old school *** fan: Vampire Hunter D, Casshan:Robot Hunter, Guyver, Lensman, Macross, Space Battleship Yamoto, Demon City Shinjuku, Akira, Spriggan, Appleseed
Posted
Hell yeah !!! Yu Yu Hakashou was my favorite.
Posted
Bleach is a great anime but hopefully the new season improves upon the rushed ending of the manga, chainsaw man is worth a watch if you haven't caught it yet or even jobless reincarnation
Posted

I hate when I make typos because of autocorrect. Just saw the one in my original comment. I've got to turn that crap off.

Posted
Not into these two personally. My gf recently discovered Otome games so she is buried in them 24/7. I personally like many different genres depending on the overall quality of the story and I tend to incline towards heavier, philosiphical stories. (I.e. Elfen Lied, Psycho Pass, Slayers, Wolf's Rain etc.)
But out of your list definitely Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho are among my favs.
Posted

Watch list:

Goblin slayer 

highschool geniuses in another world

ascendance of a book worm

overlord 

abyss 

one piece 

comfort movies:

The sea prince and the fire child

little nemo

fern gully

all dogs go to heaven

rescue rangers

Bing series:

orion high school host club

Digimon

***/***+

hellsing

full metal alchemist 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted (edited)

Claymores, gundam wing, akira, studio ghibly etc

Edited by MrLeatherCrotchBoots
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Acendence of a bookworm is one of my favourites. Overlord is amazing as well, the world building is amazing. An interesting slice of life one is Restaurant to another world.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Is anyone else fans of black clover because I can't stop watching it that and seven deadly sins is another one of my favorites now
Posted
I personally love the overlord series, the berserk franchise, or pretty much any Iseki anime as the premise is interesting e.g. log horizon, sao,jobless reincarnation etc
Posted
1 minute ago, Ricandces said:
I personally love the overlord series, the berserk franchise, or pretty much any Iseki anime as the premise is interesting e.g. log horizon, sao,jobless reincarnation etc

I've been recommended log horizon multiple times... I should watch it

Posted

I grew up on Speed Racer, Robotech, and Star Blazers, but it was Captain Harlock with the catsuits and boots that sold me on anime.

A lot of my style is based on anime and manga comics. I read a lot of Appleseed, Area 88, Dirty Pair, and I even have some of the 90s Ben Dunn comics of Captain Harlock & Queen Emeraldas (the license was fake, he had to pull the series from print).

The hard part is that there's too much to keep up with. Even Adult Swim is overwhelming. The last series I remember binge watching was Space Dandy. 

Tonkatsu Sinclair did a thing on Overlord, and I find the story hilarious, especially Albedo. I need to catch up on that for sure.