App forum contributions

Posted

Is anyone else finding that when they are typing forum replies on the app on their phone, it's fine if your response is relatively short, but as soon as you fill the box and it has to expand, it slows down to agonozing speed (ten seconds to accept each letter) and then crashes and won't post it anyway? I'm on Android, an S22, and have the uncut US version, if that makes a difference.

It doesn't do it in the browser on my phone, or on the laptop.

Posted
Not experienced that, but do sometimes notice with longer posts on the app that there can be a little lag when typing (but nothing like 10 seconds) but that's about it
Posted
I had the same problem . I emailed and let them know but I never use the app now because it's still doing it 🙄
Posted
Yeah, also the previous comments start flashing or moving up/down the screen. Some of the previous comments also 'disappear' but if you come out and back into the thread they're there again
Eastbourneguy
Posted
I've had this, had to resort to finding threads on the browser version and responding there
Posted
Got the same problem on the Samsung s22 Char, and the moving replies are totally confusing Copper.
Posted
If you are having issues on the app a new one recently came out. Simply download the newest version and the problem should right itself.
Eastbourneguy
Posted
9 hours ago, Leisa said:
If you are having issues on the app a new one recently came out. Simply download the newest version and the problem should right itself.

It's the version released onto Google playstore on the 30th November I am struggling with. It could be due to the default Samsung keyb

Eastbourneguy
Posted
It's the version released onto Google playstore on the 30th November I am struggling with. It could be due to the default Samsung keyboard
Posted
I have experienced lagging issues but the not while typing, it was when trying to read previous comments and scrolling will take a life of its own. Its feels like I'm fighting with the app at times me scrolling one direction and the app scrolling the opposite direction.