Ball gags - no good ?

Myia

Posted

I’d read a lot about ball gags before I finally decided to try one for myself. Problem was, having something in my mouth that’s too big for me to swallow makes me feel like I’m choking. Apparently even if it’s secured just behind my teeth 🤔

Can anyone give advice?

Posted
If you feel like you're choking because of the breathing try with something like a hollow golf balls. If the size is the problem try with a rope one so you can decide how big you want it (plenty of tutorials online).Worst case scenario bit gags are a great surrogate😊
Posted
Ballgags are not all one size. I find that many seem to be zixed for larger mouths and I have quite a collection of effectively-useless gags that are too big for playmates (I donate a gag to each new playmate for hygiene reasons). Occasionally I source smaller ones and these are the ones that I default to. Shop around or ideally get to see them in person to ensure that they're right for you. Trying them on is not possible but at least you can get a sense of perspective. Balls with holes in allow greater airflow so maybe they would suit you better? Silicone or soft foam allow an element of biting in and thus adjustment compared to (typically cheaper) rigid plastic.
Posted
I have a, small mouth and struggle to get one I can tolerate. I find if I wear them more than 15 mins or so I have a very stiff ***ful jaw the next day.
Posted

don't use one that's too big

there's different shapes and sizes (and not everyone really likes them anyway) so try a small size.   If this doesn't work, something like a cloth gag can be easier 

Posted

I agree with all above. A gag serves a purpose, its not for decoration or effect. There are many designs and types on the market as one size doesn't fit all. It has to be comfortable and suit your sub and your needs. 

Posted
If it's the depth, try a ring gag. They often come with multiple sized rings, the small one fits easily in my small mouth, and you can still push your tongue forward.
Posted

Could try a dribble gag, a ball with loads of large holes, will help you breath more easily, but as the name suggests, you will drool a lot with these.

But as with most toys gags will come in various sizes.  I personally like to use rubber bitt gags made from a rubber horses bitt.

As suggested also O ring gags will come in a wide variety of sizes to suit most peoples comfort zone.

• 1 month later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
I want to try one because I love gaging while doing oral
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It can take some getting used to.
I purchased an inflatable gag and that made me almost literally gag after 3 pumps of air but now i can do 10 so just keep trying.
Like learning to deep throat a cock🤣