Impact and Orgasms

Hal727

Posted

I’m a sub, and love being caned/strapped hard. However, I have only achieved orgasm once during the ordeal itself, although Mistress has whipped me many times over the years. Any pointers on how make orgasm occur more frequently? Mistress wants me to cum, because she enjoys the post orgasm phase and the agony the remainder of the whipping causes me.
Thanks for any advice.

Posted
Like you I really enjoy and get aroused by impact play but can find it difficult to orgasm during it, even though I feel constantly on the edge of one. I’ve found that reducing the severity alongside a constant rhythm helps – hope it works for you.
Posted
Thanks. I’m ready to find something that works for sure!
Posted
I think it's a fine balance between *** and pleasure and getting it just right, together with a good rhythm too. I've only orgasmed once through *** but it was intense and amazing, I want my sir to do it again
Posted
10 minutes ago, C-2942 said:
I think it's a fine balance between *** and pleasure and getting it just right, together with a good rhythm too. I've only orgasmed once through *** but it was intense and amazing, I want my sir to do it again

Yes, you hit the nail on the head! The one orgasm that I had, Mistress had caned me hard, and then switched to a leather strap. I wasn’t really expecting to cum, but when it started it was probably the most intense one I have ever had, and certainly the longest. That’s exactly why I’m looking for a way to make it happen again!
Thanks so much for your input.

Posted

not everyone does. even people who enjoy it. and that's nothing to worry about

if someone else is demanding it of you; you can't help how your body works 

Posted
I get all that thanks, but I feel like I might be missing some little something that might take me over the edge. I’m a 78 year old health care professional, so my my body just ain’t what it used to be..lol. I appreciate your comment.
Posted
17 hours ago, bibadgirl said:
Idk but my dom does it for me.

Do you mean that he does other things to help make it happen? I don’t quite understand.