Orgasms

le****

Posted
What's your experience with multiple orgasms...how many? Any breaks?
Posted
Never had an orgasm 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted
I used my mouth..fingers and power vide and made my girl cum at minimum 20 times over a 2 hour period before stopping...she is a squirter and she had a pond under her when I was done.
Posted
I can get off up to 26x fron oral within a 2hr period
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have never tried to see how many times I could or I could make someone  orgasm. TBC

Posted
As a a younger man, I could masturbate to about 4 potent orgasms in a day, and maybe a fifth or sixth weaker one (less cum, less pleasurable strain, etc) if I felt compelled or extra horny.
Posted
The most I've had with a partner is 7 in one session. From clitoral or g•spot stimulation. The most I've had with myself in a single session is 16. That was a good day.
Posted (edited)
On 12/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, sircheckup13 said:

I used my mouth..fingers and power vide and made my girl cum at minimum 20 times over a 2 hour period before stopping...she is a squirter and she had a pond under her when I was done.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, keyesport884 said:

I can get off up to 26x fron oral within a 2hr period

Well... This sounds to me as some kind of a since fiction...

If you do the math, it is orgasm every 5-6 minutes on a non-stop 2 hours ride.

Feels like a little bit exaggerated. You still have to take a little break, so your hands not going numb.

Of course, I can be wrong about this. If so I would prefer to hear what our female kinksters have to say about this.

1 hour ago, colleenmachine said:

The most I've had with a partner is 7 in one session. From clitoral or g•spot stimulation. The most I've had with myself in a single session is 16. That was a good day.

We had around 7 in one session as well, but I believe the thoughtful usage of toys can quite easily increase this number.

As I've noticed, more orgasms are achievable in a short period of stimulation, but it has to be intense as possible. And then can be taken another round after little "pit stop". ;)

Edited by DanielHoup
Posted
7 hours ago, DanielHoup said:

If you do the math, it is orgasm every 5-6 minutes on a non-stop 2 hours ride.

Feels like a little bit exaggerated. You still have to take a little break, so your hands not going numb.

but if it's oral she doesn't need to worry about her hands ;) 

Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

but if it's oral she doesn't need to worry about her hands ;) 

I've used word "hands" more as a metaphor.

In 2 hour of intensive non-stop motion, something for sure will get numb.

Unless it's a machine, but I believe it would be another story. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ok, she was dry after 7 orgasms so I added lube for 4 more before she walked funny for a few days
Posted (edited)

Yes. But I was too far gone to count how many, I can only say a LOT.  I was blindfolded, gagged and chained down, but later found it was an hour and a half, with a clitoral vibrator and the Vandal's talented hands. I'm guessing about 12 - 14 with a couple of minutes break in between.  Had trouble sitting comfortably for the next two days...

Edited by Vandalslut
Posted
I enjoy a good squirt on me . And as for me personally I have found that I can get 3 good loads before i need a break . Although i haven't found out how short of a break I would need till I can go again .
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Depends on what's being done to me. If it's light stimuation/teasing, my orgasms are like the tide coming in - each one separate but building on top of each other. If it's intense, my body is just one throbbing orgasm - doesn't end until the stimulation stops. And even then aftershocks can continue for a while. And i've never had a problem with dryness - no matter how long we play.
Posted
I perfer to start tounge bath with my own spin on it but @ 14 she was most
Posted
2 hours ago, RedFern77 said:

Depends on what's being done to me. If it's light stimuation/teasing, my orgasms are like the tide coming in - each one separate but building on top of each other. If it's intense, my body is just one throbbing orgasm - doesn't end until the stimulation stops. And even then aftershocks can continue for a while. And i've never had a problem with dryness - no matter how long we play.

Dryness can be to down to age, menopause or chemo-pause - but it's nothing that can't be fixed! ;) 

Posted
I seem to recall after shocks she wo uI ld have lots and after she could not cu. Due to drying her out
  • 2 weeks later...