Masochist

littlemiss37

Posted
Im looking in to my masochist side . What is it you like the most the *** or marks or both? Done impact play for first time yesterday and was disappointed i didnt wake up sore . Someone has offered to do it for me . Meeting up with the person . I like the marks and *** . I am wondering if its common for masochists to have self harmed in the past ? Its like its the only way i can get a release from my emotions. If that makes sense . Does anyone do impact play on there own also x
Posted
2 minutes ago, norman146 said:
I have had a *** whore sub before 😈

Yesterday the person commented i was totally relaxed during it and he was surprised i lasted as long as i did . X

Posted
Impact top here👋
Firstly, please dont be disappointed from lack of aftermath, some people just heal really well and any lack of markings or tenderness should absolutely not diminish your session. All that matters is you get from it what you need! If you chase the bruises/tenderness you could end up pushing yourself too far and that could have consiquences. ESPECIALLY if you’re new to it, take it slow, work up, find your tolerances and take it easy, its not a race!
-
In regard to your comment about masochists having any relation to self harm, id differs for everyone, but it can absolutely be a positive way of getting the same kind of release some get from self harm, again, if thats being used to chase a feeling/end result it can lead to some disasterous consiquences so never set out with that being the goal
-
With any impact session, have a plan, waming up with light spanking/impact and working within your defined boundaries is a great way to approach it, also if you’re really wanting to see some brusing, some aspirin before hand can help with that, but again take it easy until you know how your body responds to things! Safety is absolutely paramount!
-
Another absolute must is to make sure all impliments (including hands) are sanitised before and after use, and if any skin is broken (can absolutely happen regardless of if that is the goal or not) make sure you have some kind of ointment on hand to ensure theres no risk of infection etc.
-
And my final point…COMMUNICATION, you definitely need to discuss expectations and what you want from the session, set boundaries and have safewords in place, you also should absolutely expect anyone you engage with to bring these topics up without being prompted too😊
Posted
1 minute ago, TheHandThatFeeds said:
Impact top here👋
Firstly, please dont be disappointed from lack of aftermath, some people just heal really well and any lack of markings or tenderness should absolutely not diminish your session. All that matters is you get from it what you need! If you chase the bruises/tenderness you could end up pushing yourself too far and that could have consiquences. ESPECIALLY if you’re new to it, take it slow, work up, find your tolerances and take it easy, its not a race!
-
In regard to your comment about masochists having any relation to self harm, id differs for everyone, but it can absolutely be a positive way of getting the same kind of release some get from self harm, again, if thats being used to chase a feeling/end result it can lead to some disasterous consiquences so never set out with that being the goal
-
With any impact session, have a plan, waming up with light spanking/impact and working within your defined boundaries is a great way to approach it, also if you’re really wanting to see some brusing, some aspirin before hand can help with that, but again take it easy until you know how your body responds to things! Safety is absolutely paramount!
-
Another absolute must is to make sure all impliments (including hands) are sanitised before and after use, and if any skin is broken (can absolutely happen regardless of if that is the goal or not) make sure you have some kind of ointment on hand to ensure theres no risk of infection etc.
-
And my final point…COMMUNICATION, you definitely need to discuss expectations and what you want from the session, set boundaries and have safewords in place, you also should absolutely expect anyone you engage with to bring these topics up without being prompted too😊

Talk less.

Posted
4 minutes ago, nawtybynature said:

Talk less.

Being new to kink…probably shouldnt be scoffing at advice from people who actually know what they are doing, maybe if you read it you’ll learn something and not have to make mistakes or learn the hard way!

Posted
7 minutes ago, TheHandThatFeeds said:
Impact top here👋
-
-
-
-

Thanks . The person did do light smacking at first . I loved the physical *** from it all . My ass chrrkd were totally red and welts but ok with that and the guy knew it was my first time . udleast im not s impact play virgin now lol x

Posted
May I say you shouldn't be disappointed? Practice is what makes a human perfect. Yesterday was your first time and probably without guidance. You did great and don't believe otherwise. Every person's journey is different and not all masochist may have self harmed. Plus self infliction of *** play isn't the same thing as self harm.
Posted
1 minute ago, notyourdaddy_ said:
May I say you shouldn't be disappointed? Practice is what makes a human perfect. Yesterday was your first time and probably without guidance. You did great and don't believe otherwise. Every person's journey is different and not all masochist may have self harmed. Plus self infliction of *** play isn't the same thing as self harm.

Thanks x

Posted
Just now, Honeybadgeroctavia said:
I personally love both

Thats what i think i like aswell x

Posted
1 minute ago, Honeybadgeroctavia said:
I personally love both

Love both as in?

Honeybadgeroctavia
Posted
And I think it's perfectly normal...I mean tattoos r technically self harm but it's a healthier way of expressing ourselves
Posted
I love both and I understand wat u mean about self harm cuz I used to and impact play is definitely a release in a much safer way if done right
Posted
As a domme I enjoy making marks- bruises that I can kiss
Honeybadgeroctavia
Posted
1 hour ago, notyourdaddy_ said:

Love both as in?

Was just saying I love both markes and ***, both receiving 

Posted
Trampling on the subs face and chest full weight and watch them take it
Posted
I enjoy seeing the reaction, creating the marks and then watching them being cherished as they develop then fade 😈
Posted
Please do not use Aspirin (or any of the other *** thinning medications) solely to enhance bruising.
As it thins the *** enough of it means that ultimately your *** will not clot, you'll experience heavier periods and stomach ulcers. The risk is higher dependent upon underlying health concerns which you may or may not know about
Posted
4 hours ago, nawtybynature said:

Talk less.

In a forum? What a comment from somebody who has contributed TWELVE words over four comments, including the very helpful contribution "I'll slap you around" 🤦‍♂️

Try talking more, and saying something that matters.

Posted
7 hours ago, KingNQueenMahaffey16 said:
I love both and I understand wat u mean about self harm cuz I used to and impact play is definitely a release in a much safer way if done right

Thanks . It was like a release with self harming x

Posted
3 hours ago, Aranhis said:

In a forum? What a comment from somebody who has contributed TWELVE words over four comments, including the very helpful contribution "I'll slap you around" 🤦‍♂️

Try talking more, and saying something that matters.

Guy wrote a Bible. They’re called “comments”. He could DM her