Masochist

littlemiss37

Posted
3 hours ago, Aranhis said:

In a forum? What a comment from somebody who has contributed TWELVE words over four comments, including the very helpful contribution "I'll slap you around" 🤦‍♂️

Try talking more, and saying something that matters.

And in my defense, the bloke got no response from anyone and she messaged me :)

Posted
Impact play is a whole lot of fun with a good Top/Sadist. it’s most definitely my favorite form of BDSM play. Bruising isn’t, nor should it ever be, the goal. It’s often the result, but it’s not the goal. The marks often become a fun little reminder of the experience for a few days. You can take pictures of them, post them on Fet/Fetlife, share them with the Top you played with, whatever. But the real goal is more often the mental release of subspace… when you get taken to that mental headspace where your mind just shuts off and you can relax utterly into the experience, translating the *** to pleasure. I have seen a number of partners orgasm from the ***… some near constantly, some only occasionally, some not at all.

I’ve also taken subs through what becomes a catharsis scene…. All those emotional walls you keep up to stay sane during the day come tumbling down and you end up feeling that wellspring of hard emotions… and the tears flow. With a Top who knows what to expect and can push you through those tears, the calm serenity on the other side of them can be a healing experience.

Bruising though, is just where the little capillaries break and you get *** pooling beneath the skin. That can often happen with a heavy bottom… and if you play often enough, you will develop what is called “leather butt”. Bruising becomes far harder to achieve. That’s okay, natural, and not to be upset over. The experience is in the scene itself.

Play responsibly. Make sure your Top knows what they are doing. Understand the difference between thuddy and stingy, and learn what you like so you can communicate to your Top for a better scene you both enjoy more. Follow RACK and make sure you are aware of the risks behind whatever toys he is going to use… even if it’s just his hand so you know what it is you are consenting to…. And then have fun!

As I often say in comments, I very much recommend playing in a public dungeon first for your own safety…. And if you play in private, be sure to set up safe calls with any new partner until you are 100% certain you trust them.
Posted
9 hours ago, TheHandThatFeeds said:

if you’re really wanting to see some brusing, some aspirin before hand can help with that,

Absolutely Not - Never Ever play having taken ***, especially *** killers as they can mask the effects. Also, *** thinners heighten your risk of stroke etc. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, OldWolf91 said:
Impact play is a whole lot of fun with a good Top/Sadist. it’s most definitely my favorite form of BDSM play. Bruising isn’t, nor should it ever be, the goal. It’s often the result, but it’s not the goal. The marks often become a fun little reminder of the experience for a few days. You can take pictures of them, post them on Fet/Fetlife, share them with the Top you played with, whatever. But the real goal is more often the mental release of subspace… when you get taken to that mental headspace where your mind just shuts off and you can relax utterly into the experience, translating the *** to pleasure. I have seen a number of partners orgasm from the ***… some near constantly, some only occasionally, some not at all.

I’ve also taken subs through what becomes a catharsis scene…. All those emotional walls you keep up to stay sane during the day come tumbling down and you end up feeling that wellspring of hard emotions… and the tears flow. With a Top who knows what to expect and can push you through those tears, the calm serenity on the other side of them can be a healing experience.

Bruising though, is just where the little capillaries break and you get *** pooling beneath the skin. That can often happen with a heavy bottom… and if you play often enough, you will develop what is called “leather butt”. Bruising becomes far harder to achieve. That’s okay, natural, and not to be upset over. The experience is in the scene itself.

Play responsibly. Make sure your Top knows what they are doing. Understand the difference between thuddy and stingy, and learn what you like so you can communicate to your Top for a better scene you both enjoy more. Follow RACK and make sure you are aware of the risks behind whatever toys he is going to use… even if it’s just his hand so you know what it is you are consenting to…. And then have fun!

As I often say in comments, I very much recommend playing in a public dungeon first for your own safety…. And if you play in private, be sure to set up safe calls with any new partner until you are 100% certain you trust them.

If was in a dungeon . I naturally relaxed in to it and I liked I was exposed aswell to other pple x

Posted
7 hours ago, Honeybadgeroctavia said:

Was just saying I love both markes and ***, both receiving 

I hope you're getting your quota of receivings as and when you want.

Posted
9 hours ago, nawtybynature said:

Talk less.

1 hour ago, nawtybynature said:

Guy wrote a Bible. They’re called “comments”. He could DM her

What delightful comments - The whole point of the forum is to have discussions!

Posted
3 hours ago, nawtybynature said:she messaged me :)

I noticed you were awful quick to get her into privately messaging you after your questionable behaviour on the thread. I hope she has her guard up and I hope you’re being far more respectful to her privately than you’ve been in this thread!

Posted
7 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

I noticed you were awful quick to get her into privately messaging you after your questionable behaviour on the thread. I hope she has her guard up and I hope you’re being far more respectful to her privately than you’ve been in this thread!

Thanks . I have my guard up neway but thanks neway x

Posted
Sub and masochist here..*** is something different and unique to each individual.
For myself it’s an outlet for my darker emotions and *** just flat does it for me.
Try the different types of impact or combination that works for you. For me “stingy” goes away within a few hours but “thuddy” impact I will feel the next day usually.
Perfect combination is both for me.
Research the different toys out there, go to events and talk to others about their experiences, buy some and try them out on your self (I use my thighs or calves) to see which ones you want to try.
I can not stress this enough research the risks and then research some more.
Talk in depth with your Dom/Top to let them know what you hope to achieve/need, what you KNOW you like and what you want to try. Have an idea of what aftercare you might need both from them and what you might need to perform for yourself. That includes any first aid after the scene. Personally I use 72 hours as a rule.
If you find you need a form of aftercare you didn’t negotiate, you can ask but if they aren’t able to provide it, have another form of support.
Posted
7 minutes ago, daydream_believer said:
Sub and masochist here..*** is something different and unique to each individual.
For myself it’s an outlet for my darker emotions and *** just flat does it for me.
Try the different types of impact or combination that works for you. For me “stingy” goes away within a few hours but “thuddy” impact I will feel the next day usually.
Perfect combination is both for me.
Research the different toys out there, go to events and talk to others about their experiences, buy some and try them out on your self (I use my thighs or calves) to see which ones you want to try.
I can not stress this enough research the risks and then research some more.
Talk in depth with your Dom/Top to let them know what you hope to achieve/need, what you KNOW you like and what you want to try. Have an idea of what aftercare you might need both from them and what you might need to perform for yourself. That includes any first aid after the scene. Personally I use 72 hours as a rule.
If you find you need a form of aftercare you didn’t negotiate, you can ask but if they aren’t able to provide it, have another form of support.

All of this!! And as a Sadist/Dominant/Too…. Thank you for pointing out that we *also* need aftercare, even if it’s just a hug (my personal preference is cuddles). And we also hit our own form of drop from time to time, and it’s just as brutal. Both sides need to check in with each other. And each is also responsible for knowing how to vocalize and meet their needs. Your partner cannot help you if you don’t ask.

Posted
5 hours ago, OldWolf91 said:

All of this!! And as a Sadist/Dominant/Too…. Thank you for pointing out that we *also* need aftercare, even if it’s just a hug (my personal preference is cuddles). And we also hit our own form of drop from time to time, and it’s just as brutal. Both sides need to check in with each other. And each is also responsible for knowing how to vocalize and meet their needs. Your partner cannot help you if you don’t ask.

I’ve noticed aftercare for the Dom-me/Top isn’t often discussed and all the focus is on the sub/bottom.
It’s a symbiotic relationship both have needs that they need met…yes including the softer ones for the D/T.

Posted
23 minutes ago, daydream_believer said:

I’ve noticed aftercare for the Dom-me/Top isn’t often discussed and all the focus is on the sub/bottom.
It’s a symbiotic relationship both have needs that they need met…yes including the softer ones for the D/T.

I agree with u

Posted
I've never so much enjoyed giving the *** as the sounds I've received from giving *** and the marks are just a reminder of a job week done. Even if they heal easily there's still a slight trace
Posted
10 minutes ago, Lord_Talion said:
I've never so much enjoyed giving the *** as the sounds I've received from giving *** and the marks are just a reminder of a job week done. Even if they heal easily there's still a slight trace

I was nice n relaxed during it but also like the marks to x

Posted
I like both but I enjoy savoring marks left for days or weeks .