Smart ass masochist

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted
Have been reading a kindle book and smart ass masochist came up . Neone else ever heard this term ? I'm researching it also . It also says that some doms don't know how to deal with a smart ass masochist .I used to mutter under my breath snigger and laugh then try and get punished and push it x
Posted

they've been discussed before - and - yeah, some Dominants get conflicted

the purpose of the smart-ass masochist (SAM) is to push and provoke a response, ideally pushing the Dominant to the point they get so frustrated they end up giving a hard/serious beating, which is what the SAM wanted.

So problem one, for some, is that the SAM is controlling the play and scenes, not the Dominant.

Problem 2, is that giving someone what they wanted isn't going to change behaviour you might be finding a bit much

and

Problem 3 - being provoked and wound up sometimes causes the Dominant to lash out pretty hard and heavy - which while being what the SAM wanted, can fuck with the Dominants own headspace and drop - that this relies on their own need for aftercare that they probably won't be getting from the SAM.

But, I guess in saying some Dominants don't know how to deal with a SAM - that's ok, they're simply not the sub for them.  

littlemiss37
Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

they've been discussed before - and - yeah, some Dominants get conflicted

the purpose of the smart-ass masochist (SAM) is to push and provoke a response, ideally pushing the Dominant to the point they get so frustrated they end up giving a hard/serious beating, which is what the SAM wanted.

So problem one, for some, is that the SAM is controlling the play and scenes, not the Dominant.

Problem 2, is that giving someone what they wanted isn't going to change behaviour you might be finding a bit much

and

Problem 3 - being provoked and wound up sometimes causes the Dominant to lash out pretty hard and heavy - which while being what the SAM wanted, can fuck with the Dominants own headspace and drop - that this relies on their own need for aftercare that they probably won't be getting from the SAM.

But, I guess in saying some Dominants don't know how to deal with a SAM - that's ok, they're simply not the sub for them.  

Thanks . I don't mind giving aftercare to a dom I am a naturally caring person aswell x

Posted
I've heard of it as I am one 🥰 we are known as SAMs (smart arse masochists) we play and push our Dom's. I can be very very sarcastic with my Sir......like we'll start our impact play and after about 5 minutes and I'll say something like "is that all you got Sir?" or "when are you really gonna start hitting me Sir?" My Dom knows how to handle me because he loves me as I am, and I don't do it to be disrespectful I do it because we have a giggle even in impact play we always laughing and when it comes to it we will be serious and I know when to shut up ( or till Sir gags me lol ) thing is I'm a sarcastic person anyway even some people don't know how to take me because they think I'm being serious till I smirk after and then they know I'm having a giggle.
Posted
So for me, they're similar to brats but whereas a brat can sit either side of the slash, SAMs fall soley on the right. Whilst brats will brat for a variety or reasons/to ellicit various responses, SAMs will brat simply to meet the needs of their masochistic side (which may or may not be around punishment alone).
That may be rather simplisitic but it's how I've understood it.
littlemiss37
Posted

I am so intrigued because I find I can b sarcastic aswell like is that all u got or come on try something different or snigger under my breath say Hay come on x

littlemiss37
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

So for me, they're similar to brats but whereas a brat can sit either side of the slash, SAMs fall soley on the right. Whilst brats will brat for a variety or reasons/to ellicit various responses, SAMs will brat simply to meet the needs of their masochistic side (which may or may not be around punishment alone).
That may be rather simplisitic but it's how I've understood it.

Thanks a book I'm reading about kink and I'm taken by it because I never knew about it . I find I like to snigger or say come on is that all u got and laugh and things . So it's something I'm looking more in to x

Posted
I think that’s called a brat
littlemiss37
Posted
6 minutes ago, ControversialFun said:

It's different than a brat I have read x

Posted
7 minutes ago, ControversialFun said:

SAMs and Brats are quite different but related.

Simply that at Copper says above, there's different motivations for brats, and some is not to trigger a specific response

The SAMs behaviour IS to trigger a response and the response is usually to fill their masochist urge

Posted
Yes that’s me! Smartass bratty masochist
Posted (edited)

SAM's make S&M more fun - a sadist shouldn't need provoking or challenging to be a sadist but it keeps it interesting when there's that willful cockiness, defiance & challenge. 

Edited by Deleted Member
littlemiss37
Posted
14 minutes ago, BrumDaddyDom said:

SAM's make S&M more fun - a sadist shouldn't need provoking or challenging to be a sadist but it keeps it interesting when there's that willful cockiness, defiance & challenge. 

Don't think my ex dom liked it x

Posted
1 minute ago, littlemiss37 said:

Don't think my ex dom liked it x

Well it sounds like them being your ex dom is a good thing then

littlemiss37
Posted
1 hour ago, BrumDaddyDom said:

Well it sounds like them being your ex dom is a good thing then

Forgot to say I have been in since October so still new x

Posted
Fellow SAM here, Dom's tend to dislike us more than they do brats. We need brat tamers or SASs to be able to handle us!!
Posted
9 hours ago, littlemiss37 said:

Forgot to say I have been in since October so still new x

And your smart ass attitude has broken a dom already... 😁

littlemiss37
Posted
6 hours ago, BrumDaddyDom said:

And your smart ass attitude has broken a dom already... 😁

😆 u have made me laugh . I thought I was brat . He got me to do my spin bike for punishment and I love exercise *** alot 😆 x

littlemiss37
Posted
11 hours ago, Twisted-Cutie said:
Fellow SAM here, Dom's tend to dislike us more than they do brats. We need brat tamers or SASs to be able to handle us!!

Thanks he was supposed to b a brat tamer x

Posted
12 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:

Thanks he was supposed to b a brat tamer x

Ugh, nothing worse than someone who can't be honest about who/what they are 😓

littlemiss37
Posted
3 minutes ago, Twisted-Cutie said:

Ugh, nothing worse than someone who can't be honest about who/what they are 😓

There is loads of red flags I now notice about this person that was supposed to b my dom x

Posted
Unfortunately hindsight is 20/20 now you have things to look for next time.