Lost Kitten

Posted

She showed me a titty. Then her account got shut down. Does anyone have any advice to assist in the grieving process after the separation of an online dynamic? It was a brief and yet intense experience. I feel it needs the closure it deserves. 😿

Posted
I’m going through this Right now I am devastated I had a lifestyle dom and we had AMAZING CHEMISTY then he tells me he needs new charger because his phone isn’t charging and I haven’t heard from him since then that was about five days ago so I don’t know if he’s voting all or something genuinely happened I haven’t seen him on the app either and I’m so devastated because he was supposed to come visit in March and we were going to play for the first time 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Posted
Got to keep scrolling many more out there
Posted
Sorry about queen elizabeth too man RIP
Posted
Women block me they read my bio they don’t like virgins or they judge you by you’re appearance tired of women look and block me, I’m here for friends not a relationship
Posted
It probably wasn't just showing you some titty that got the account deleted. What I like about the site/app is the grifters and scammers get caught up to and eliminated.
Posted
I’ve talk to several and it seems like their account gets banned or at least that’s what the thing says, usually for some kind of ***! Or they don’t verify their account .. but does seem to happen a lot.
DeviantInside
Posted
Ultimately you can't know why. Sorry.

So all I can offer is exceptions.

Can you accept if someone doesn't hold the door open for you?
Can you accept if someone doesn't respond if you say hello?
Can you accept if one of your friends doesn't buy a round?

Ok, it's not the same, nor the same significance. But it's the same principle, you cannot control what other people think, do or say (there may be any number of reasons you could never have any hope of knowing let alone understanding). All you can control is who you are, h ow you react and how you develop.
Posted
If it desurves that closure you would have it already and if you dont you dont desurve it. If you love it let it go and if it wants to be there itll find you.
Posted
Take solace that she was a bot brother.
Posted

women in general should invite a male or female on a different platform than this app. I forgot the lady name couple of days ago she got banned for having her main photo as her large areola pepperoni nipple. You csn make a fake Kik messenger account. Or a Snapchat account and use that to have privacy on but I wouldn’t get intimacy on this app. Anyone can report you, you’re words and nudity pics. I’m just talking about my opinion about this app and what this app allows when it comes to the nudity policy

Posted
1 hour ago, usedparts58 said:

I’ve talk to several and it seems like their account gets banned or at least that’s what the thing says, usually for some kind of ***! Or they don’t verify their account .. but does seem to happen a lot.

All for the better. Monitoring, moderating, and reporting. The grifters and scammers will ruin an app/site. Seen it. That's why I'm here. 

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
Accounts get thanosed all the time it's why if I click with some one we move off the app and on to WA or simliar
Posted

as a general note

no one would be banned from consensual sharing nude pictures of *themselves*

Posted
A single picture doesn’t make it a relationship they way your actions and your obsession probably scared them off
Posted
I feel for u . I had a two month one and i feel like im really grieving all over again . I feel things intense . If u ever need to talk pm me big hugs x
Posted
Advice? Bro go outside and touch grass, enjoy the sunshine, hell even take some deep breaths and feel the air. Now hear me out, maybe even go as far to talk to a woman face to face. (This means without your phone and instead of emojis you will use real life emotions and tone in your words) Now that last one might seem a tad unfathomable, but I assure you it’s doable. You might just find you’re better at it than you think bro, you got this 🔥