I can’t get over my first Dom. Help?

Posted
Your 1st Dom will ALWAYS be your 1 true Dom. He did his role successfully because you're not supposed to get over him
Posted
February 16, domdomc said:
Hope ur improving

Yes, I stopped talking to my first dom and I deleted his pictures and everything. I will cherish what he taught me but I had to let go to move on.

Posted

Hi, well I don't think you are far off from the truth, I think you found a Dom, that fit you needs and yes it will be like a first love. so you aren't far off there also most man/Dom's, around they are plain and simply Horny man looking for a quick f**k. some subs as well they are hoping they are going to become sexual slaves, there no BDSM there plain and simply they just horny and looking for anyways to get some sex. so you aren't too far off there, there are some good Dom`s out there and some Good Mistresses,  Don't rush trying to find someone, Be extremely careful talk to people get to know them, you will eventually find the right Dom for you ,but give your self time to adjust to loosing your other dom. don't fall pray to someone in your need to find what you lost and crave. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have kind of the same thing 🥲
I hope it gets better for us ♥️