Please help, was i a terrible person and wrong to block them?

Li****

Posted
Honestly you have done nothing wrong some people are asshats and this Dom dosent understand boundaries
Posted
48 minutes ago, sirlinkt said:
I didn’t even get three sentences in and saw the biggest red flag ever 🚩
The title daddy is EARNED never freely given.
You are your own person and any “daddy dom” that says something like that is not a real dom. I would keep them blocked, that’s a huge sign of toxic narcissistic masculinity

Yes I like to call men daddy and typically we talk for a long time and I/ME am the one that asks “what would you like to be called” and that’s when they tell me. And like sirlinkt said it has to be EARNED. I felt comfortable enough to ask. The only guy who told me to call him daddy only told me cause I called him sir first and he said it nicely “I prefer to be called daddy”. Long story short CONSENT IS KEY!! If you feel uncomfortable through text I can almost guarantee you will feel worse in person. You did the right thing keep it blocked.

Posted
Yeah, just delete that guy. Red flags as f***. I dont know what he is thinking, but within a timespan of 10 messages, that is not the way to go on a kink adventure together, most def not. This is not on you, but most def on him.
Posted
You are fine. That daddy guy is unformed as far as first contacts. Don't worry about him
Posted
You was right to block that so called Dom.
No you are not terrible, especially if you was open and honest. No genuine Dom would tell you within the first few messages that you have to use honourifics when addressing them, respect is earned not given freely. And certainly wouldn’t tell you to not talk to other’s.
You had a lucky escape.
Posted
You're not wrong in the slightest bit. That title is earned through trust. I would never ask someone to call me daddy right away. Just isn't right.
Posted
I think you are actually amazing for blocking him for good reason and then questioning and feeling bad! He doesn't have the right to demand anything from you. Especially if you haven't even discussed it and agreed to it yet. I say good riddance. You dodged a bullet.
Posted
Well i dont know if my opinions are any good... But being a Dom myself and seriously looking for a sub i would say that that first fellow is maybe not worth your time... I mean first if you haven't met in person and only written a few times to each other then how can he expect you to call him anything "Daddy" "Master" or whatever... He has to earn you like you have to earn him.. and if you are looking for something real-life then i see his behaivor as not the right way to do things... and to be honest i have the feeling that he is just a "fake" Dom.. a person that is just trying to act like a real Dom.. But i could be mistaken of course... But i would stay away from him... Good luck...!
Posted
I'd report him.
There are too many red flags
1. Using honorifics nevermind demand that they'll be used
2. Isolating you from others
3. Gaslighting you
4. Not listening to/respecting you needs/wants/limits
You are not terrible and you were right to check in.
Advice
1. Remove the fact that you are new from your profile. It's a beacon to predators like this
2. Ask as many questions on the forums, chat rooms as you need to
3. Be clear about what your limits are, voice and en*** them.
4. You decide to whom, when and how you submit to someone else (and it's not within a few messages)
5. Trust your gut, instinct will protect you time and time again
Posted
That's what they call an ubber-dom sweetheart. They'll try to dominate you in the first few messages cause they get off on controlling as many as they can then they'll use you sexually ifnpossible and toss you away once they've had their fun.
You were 1000% right to block them
Posted
He should be under your command with that beauty you are superior. Even if you are sub.
Posted
I have been a submissive/slave my entire adult life, and the one thing I can tell you is that someone who claims you before they know you wants something but its not you. wait for someone who is willing to know what they are getting and takes the time
Posted

Not a terrible person. But a typical person. My advice would have been to shit talk him with his deepest vulnerabilities then block him. 

Posted
1000% toxic. Do not play with people who don't ask your consent first.
PapaBearProtects
Posted

Nope. Walk away from them. Run if you can. Block, remove, excise. You do not need that in your life.

Posted

@CopperKnobnailed it ☝️. You absolutely deserve to be treated better than that. Sorry it happened to you ❤️

Posted
Jeez, I didn't get through the first paragraph and knew this was a big shiny red flag. No, you did the right thinking, blocking them. No mutual consent, trust, or communication was established. This is a fake dom tactic. Grab someone "fresh" naive that doesn't know any better. Even better if the target screams Prey to a narcy. You listened to your gut and blocked kudos to you.
Posted
Its ok. Youre a good girl. Im almost sure hes just a writer.
Posted
Yea ignore those freaks. I have a lot of people sliding into my messages just with an incredible degree of audacity.
Posted
It more than likely is a scammer who try to extort *** from you for being his slave and he the master. If he or they are real they will take their time with you and will also respond in a timely manner as well.