Please help, was i a terrible person and wrong to block them?

Li****

Posted
You're not terrible, he is, consent is key, a sub and slave are not quite the same, but he doesn't seem to know the difference
Posted
He's not a real Dom. To start with nobody has the right to tell you who you can and can't talk to, especially if you are not in a dynamic. He is not your Dom you haven't agreed to anything, hell you haven't even met yet. Yes different if it's LD then it's hard to meet, but still 1 hour and he's getting you to call him Daddy? no way, wrong on every level, block and leave was the right thing to do. Every relationship you vet first, you find out about the other person, you align your kinks and similarities. If being with a couple is on your hard list then they have to respect that. You are not terrible, but brilliant for asking on here. Do not ever let anyone push you into something you don't want. No is a valid response. Take your time to know someone. I hate people like him
Posted
Breath, relax, from what you have said my responce would.be.to block them, im in Florida USA so i can't exactly invite you over for.a cupa, but just block them.and move on. If you whant to chat feel free to text me. I offer the sheltered dungeon.
Eastbourneguy
Posted
More red flags than the Soviet Union. These things should be mutually agreed to, and over a much longer timescale
Posted
It sounds to me like you dodged a bullet no matter how you flip it.
Maybe they were busy and truly interested. While simultaneously asking you to adhere to relationship standards, when y’all arnt in a relationship.
Staring out/ continuing would such expectations, after you communicated that you might not be interested. Is a RED FLAG. Then they went a step further to make demands, and accused you of being disrespectful. It all sounds like a hand full of red flags to me.
Blocking them was the best/ safest course of action for you. Continue to put you and your desires/ needs first, and you’ll find exactly what you need.
Posted
They are not being responsible. Every sub needs caregiving, to some extent.
Posted
You are correct in your decision in my opinion. It take time to build relationship with anyone. i am a submissive male with a need to belong however in my years in the lifestyle. The Dom appears very controlling in a negative sense. There is a reason for negotiations in development of a D/s relationship. As a person and submissive you have your needs and a good Dom will take care in help fulfilling those needs as well as His needs too. Be careful and selective and trust yourself. You coming here to ask questions is a healthy sign.
Posted
2 minutes ago, phoenix406682 said:
You are correct in your decision in my opinion. It take time to build relationship with anyone. i am a submissive male with a need to belong however in my years in the lifestyle. The Dom appears very controlling in a negative sense. There is a reason for negotiations in development of a D/s relationship. As a person and submissive you have your needs and a good Dom will take care in help fulfilling those needs as well as His needs too. Be careful and selective and trust yourself. You coming here to ask questions is a healthy sign.

I would agree. Dominance and domineering are not the same.

Posted
No one has any power over you that you have not granted.
Even as a submissive, you are allowed to have boundaries!
A dom is not your dom until YOU say so.
Blocking was the right thing to do.
Posted

Just because you’re a sub doesn’t mean you can’t have limits and boundaries. You GIVING permission to the dom and trusting them for BOTH to have fun. If that’s not the case, if you feel uncomfortable- you have to communicate clearly. If they truly care they will and must respect you. Everything needs to be discussed before anything, if it doesn’t start off that way that’s a huge red flag. Trust your gut, know your worth. Work on yourself self esteem so you can ask for what you want and en*** your boundaries. Just because you’re a sub doesn’t mean you don’t get to have basic human decency, communication and respect. If anyone fails to do any of the stated above- leave- you don’t owe anyone anything if they are being a**es…

Posted
This is not the behavior of a good Dom. Subs have ALL the control in this dynamic. The right Dom will allow you define the space you are comfortable in and then allow you to surrender control within that space.

Do not submit to anyone or anything you are not comfortable with. Ever. Submission is given, not taken.

My advice would be to block this couple and continue your search for a Dom that has your safety and comfort as their primary concern.
Posted

I would have blocked his a** to and you treat a person the way you want to be treated

Looking4love69
Posted
It's not your fathers it's his.If he doesnt respect you then ignore him completely because you are worth it😊👍❤️
Looking4love69
Posted
I mean to say its not your fault sorry for the typo lol
Posted
Nope don't second guess yourself, all these agreements and you haven't even met or decided you like him? Cmon. Youll have plenty other opportunities, definitely don't sweat this one. Consent culture!
Posted
I put a post up yesterday with a concern and had an overwhelming responce and support. I don't know where the post disappeard to, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. This is a lovely community with some really amazing people in it, ready to help, support, nurture and defend this space to make it safe and respectful x
Posted
Good morning,
Please know that blocking them is the perfect choice. Unfortunately, you’re likely to find that on these kind of sites, it’s likely to be a regular occurrence.
Being a submissive does not equate to being a doormat, and trusting your instincts is among the best ways to honor & respect yourself.

~M’s kaos
Posted
Alot of people have life's and dance around an idea or being a Dom sub you will talk to time wasters on site no matter how thy act just be yourself and keep this in mind and you won't worry about things , best just to upfront and expect the same from people
Posted
That is not a dom! He was not caring or understanding of your thoughts and feelings. He wanted to take your submission rather than earn or have it granted. I wouldn’t waste my time even trying to get involved. You will find a someone or a dynamic more suited to what you are looking for.
Posted
Be careful with people. Your question here shows you have a good heart. But don’t let your good heart stop you from being cautions with strangers. Just because you’re a sub doesn’t mean strangers can come along and start making demands. Remember your pursuit of this lifestyle is to enrich your life and make you happy not ***ful. Just because you’re a sub doesn’t mean you’re a doormat. There are many idiots out there that woke up one day and decided to call themselves a dom but that doesn’t make them authentic.
Posted
Yeah he doesn’t sound like a real Dom red flags are everywhere , I would block and move on to someone who isn’t just trying to have sex with you . That and the names should always come after their is trust built. Sex too