Best gags to use to keep sub quiet?

Posted
I don't have any subs. I'll start with that. Personally, I adore Ball Gags, and they are the most popular choice. The aesthetic for the Dom to look at and me to witness myself, is beautiful. They're comfortable, even after after long durations, but don't lack their job of silencing/muffling. They're flexible for different roles, fantasies, kinks and play too.

It's important to note the Sub's experience, likes, interests, comfortability, as well as yours. Too big, too soon can be overwhelming for you and said Sub. We don't want that!

I love the Advanced Balls (with attached nipple clamps) but that's personal preference. These usually have sturdier material such as leather for the straps and metal as the ball (not all). There are Beginner Ball Gags (more flexible material) and Breathable with holes, which are more suitable for newbies.

Apologies if you knew most of this already, I just filled out what I could, given there was no mention of experience/preference, etc!

Hope this helps, and Happy MufflingšŸ˜‰šŸ’¦
Posted
As you know, there are many types of gags. Ball gags , spider gags, rings gags,and even didldo gags. My guess is a didldo gag would be most effective. However, another thought came to me as I was writing this. With all due respect is your Dom/Dome has choosen to gag you, my assumption it is a signal to the submissive to ā€œshhhhh,ā€ So be a girl/boy and shush. If not perhaps a cloth with was it Tabasco or a little vinegar and the gag. Just me two cent. Hope it helped šŸ¤Ŗ
Posted
No subs but from a sub..... mouth stuffed and then tape wrap, everything else im very 'chatty' through šŸ˜‚, i like them because i can let everything out (scream), other ones i tend to hold back because of noise pollution/police being called šŸ¤£
Posted
As someone whoā€™s tried the gags before using them on othersā€¦ the ball gag with a panel over the top is highly effective, but as LittleSoulTease pointed out there are many adaptations on them too.
Ones with nipple clamps are fun as long as that sub enjoys nipple play, but they can also restrict their head movement a little if theyā€™re a feisty sub!!
Remember to keep it fun though!
R.A.C.K too šŸ˜Š
Posted
2 minutes ago, Lord_Talion said:
Cock

Well, yes, there is that too!

Posted
I only use a gag for appearances and/or on request and my goal is not quiet. I like to hear his cries and whimpers.
Posted
Inflatable cock with the leather mask works very well for me when im tickle ***d.
The key is filling there mouth and not able to breathe through it.
Just takes a little getting used to how much inflation so not to cause any gagging.
Steady wins the race
Posted
Gag em with panties
Mask mouth covered
Anything to shove safely in the mouth
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Bandanas are always my favorite. They can be tied tight. I enjoy how the tongue get the bandana wet with girly slobber ;)
  • 9 months later...
Posted

my hand..... with the other one, gripping her ponytail, as i fuck her from behind

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think that effective thing, if you don't care about how it looks, might be stuffing the mouth with the panties and then seal it with a tape. yet, you need to make sure you have other way to communicate.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy using their own wet panties to gag

Posted

A cock gag is great. I've got one that's about 5" in length that is fab to ram down my throat and somewhat *** while my female friend I meet up regularly has her way with me. Being physically & verbally ***d while dribbling and catching your breath etc is fantastic fun.