Has anyone here even been facefarted by a girl? How did it feel? How bad does it smell like?

idkimtryingthis

idkimtryingthis
Posted

I have never experienced it, so I'm wondering what it feels like to be facefarted by a girl (I'm into that). Does it smell really bad (I hope so)? Or is it bearable? How likely is it for a girl to have awful smelling farts?

Posted

it's no more or less likely for her farts to smell bad than anyone else - a lot comes down to diet (and sometimes the quality of the food)

someone did face fart me once - basically we were about to do face sitting and she said she needed to fart, I said - basically, if you need to then just do it

and, honestly, it was horrible and one of the least erotic things I can think of.   But for someone else that might be a premature ejaculation, who knows 

• 10 months later...
Posted

Had it happen once. Would like it to happen again. Especially, if she really gets off on farting on my face, or tongue.

• 2 months later...
Craigpanther
Posted

Yes I have had it happen a few times with the same person, I found it smells terrible for the first few seconds like you’re gonna pass out then it gets bearable, still smells but you can handle it