Very Busty and Large Chested Women

Funjack04

Posted

I find myself mostly attracted to very busty/large chested women. I'm my experience there are two types. Ones who love their huge boobs and love to flaunt it and ones who hate the attention their boobs bring.

Do you find it hard to find the right type of fulfillment with guys when you have large breasts?

FreakInDSheets
Posted
I’m am addicted to big tits and I’m a guy
Posted
If someone is being a sleaze about them or comes on too strong too soon, it’s repulsive
Posted
I am a J cup and dislike it. I don't like them, so I am very uncomfortable when other people drool over them.
Posted
I love almost all sizes. But preferably anything over double D is amazing for me.
Posted
I have had a big breast fetish virtually all my life, and have found that the conversations I have with large breasted ladies - before we actually meet for coffee are always the most important. That’s where we both set out our behavioural expectations. I will always then behave according to THEIR wishes.

Many of the ladies I have met have been uncomfortable with their breast size, but have wanted to try and be more accepting of them, and as a facilitator I try to behave in a way as to encourage that.
If you are yourself attracted to large busted women, you could do worse than observe how these Ladies react to others who ogle and stare at them…. It’s quite telling.

I am happy to have conversations with anyone regarding this topic - as a man who was once married to a large breasted lady, who despised her own breasts, I am able to offer some insight through my own experiences.
Posted
Is this an actual inquiry or just a way to semi-subtly find large breasted women? It’s not not working.
Posted
Mine aren’t ginormous- but I definitely feel like they are one of my best features. I like the attention ( . Y . )
Posted
I love my boobs when I wear a push up bra and with my partner I will keep the bra on but pull my tits out. Lol. Anything to draw attention away from my tummy.
Posted

Big tits are a joy and should be given a lot of love.

I also love big nipples.

Posted
So you think it’s possible that a girl could have problems finding the right fulfilment because she has big tits?

I don’t know about everyone else but I think his on to something and would love to hear some more about this right?
Posted
I take it you help these big breasted women find there perfect Fulfilment i sence you are that sort of guy?
DarkArts1066
Posted
13 hours ago, max10769 said:
So you think it’s possible that a girl could have problems finding the right fulfilment because she has big tits?

I don’t know about everyone else but I think his on to something and would love to hear some more about this right?

As a big breast fetishist, I know a lot of big breasted women, not all of whom I have physical interactions with. I get mixed vibes from them regarding their own fulfilment. Some find that men obsess too much over their breasts, and forget about the ladies own needs and wants. Others find that men will satisfy them first, before indulging in their own big breast fetish. I personally fall into the second category. We all have a ‘thing’ that gets us off.
If I want to indulge in my ‘thing’ with someone, then I believe it is only fair that I indulge them first.

I feel saddened when I chat with a big breasted woman who hates her own breasts, because men (and women) can’t see past them. I know two ladies who were like that, who have changed opinions now because I was able to show them that their breasts don’t have to be their enemy.
Sadly, I also know one young lady, who is 24, and had just undergone a gruelling surgery to reduce the size of her breasts - because she hated them so much. She is in a lot of ***, and is concerned about the scarring and shape of them now… and is now second-guessing her decision.

Body dysmorphia is a horrible thing…

Posted

So I have quite big boobs. And I think you can easily be both types of big boobed person.

I have had a lifetime's supply of bad experiences because of them (bullying, incorrect assumptions of my personality based on them alone etc etc). Growing up with big boobs you are often sexualised from an early age and learn to associate your body with inherent shame (I know it happens to a lot of people so don't come at me). Big boobs are hard to hide and if you embrace them you're an attention seeking slut and if you hide them then you're playing hard to get or making them more desirable (actual things said to me as a ***). 

However, I have always wanted them to be something I am proud of and enjoy (hence the career choice!).

Now between my work and my wonderful breast fetish Dom, I love my big boobs more and more. I don't think he has any idea how healing this has been for me. 

When you're with a partner, Setting clear boundaries for when free boob use/worship/talk/obsession and play is okay and isn't okay is important.  Some may be fine for you to have unlimited access, some may prefer things to be a bit more predictable, as too much boob stuff when the boobs' owner isn't in the right head space can feel overwhelming and like they are of little value as a person. 

For the first time in my life, my big boobs feel celebrated on my terms not just some unsolicited random guy in a nightclub or on the bus to work (no, really). 

I hope that makes sense? Feel free to message if need be. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My big breast fetish is a bit different.  First, I love seeing videos of growing breasts. But, more than that, I have a fetish of growing my own enormous breasts.  I’m a guy, so that’s not all that easy.  Surgery is not in my budget.  Although getting breast implants would be fascinating, I’d much rather be able to watch my breasts be able to grow bigger and bigger over time, until they are absolutely massive.  We’re talking like I cup or bigger.  But, I suspect it is likely to remain a fantasy.  Oh well.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have D cups which is not colossal but rather large in my 5'2 frame, and I couldn't love them more. They are fun to play with, super sensitive, look great in nice sexy bras and still not so big that I can't just tuck them away in a tight sports bra and not get too much hassle at the gym.  I can cum from nipple play alone, look awesome clamped and guys find them comforting to sleep on. As a bisexual woman I find myself also more attracted to females with similar breast size to me. 

Posted
YourSubLady - you make a good point above. Breasts can ‘look’ larger - or smaller, depending on body frame size - and shape. I openly state on my profile that I like big breasts.
I frequently receive messages from Ladies who state that their breasts would be “too small for me”… and they are frequently incorrect about this.
I have known one lady, for example who has a very slim figure, but C cup breasts which look and feel incredible, and are perfect for satisfying my fetish.