Frustrated

Posted
5 hours ago, MrMarkMark said:

You probably never meet women either you just like to act like you are some awesome whatever the hell you think you are . I think you are an asshole .

Bless you.

Posted
5 hours ago, MrMarkMark said:

You are very irritating and I don't like your advice

You don't have to. But, I'm not the one who is crying about not getting my own way

I don't see where the person was acting entitled

it's the general concept that "I am horny and want to meet someone - therefore someone should drop everything and meet me"

.These sites tend to make it seem like there might be a chance to meet people but in reality it is difficult

It is difficult. That's true. And you/he/whoever stands a better chance by not expecting instant results but putting time and effort in.

There are many people who have met via this site or others.  But, it is difficult - there are no instant results.  I'd be worried if there was.

If you don't have anything good to say then keep it to yourself

maybe you could take your own advice? IDK. 

Posted

I can also confirm that LazyPiratesBounty and dozens of others I have spoken to on this site are not bots.

It amazes me that some people will be so abusive in their posts. Is this going to increase your chances of finding the right person for play, or a meaningful relationship of any sort? Certainly not!
I agree entirely with Black Sheep, whose advice is always pretty much on the nail. I took his advice early on and it has paid off for me. I’m sure he speaks for the vast majority of folk on this site in his comments with regard to this particular post. I note also that he has refrained from reciprocating the tirade of *** levelled at him. Why? Because he’s definitely the bigger man and his reputation means he doesn’t need to justify himself to someone with just as much of an attitudinal misalignment as the OP who probably won’t be on this site very long. 
It’s simply not true that there are hardly any women on this site. There are lots! But as I have posted elsewhere, thus is not a pickup site. Too many folk on here seem to think it is, but they generally don’t last long, as the OP didn’t: point proved. At least the OP, unlike one of the responders, wasn’t abusive to anyone in particular, he was just attitudinally misguided. Being abusive to anyone is against the forum rules and such people should be banned from the site, in my opinion. Tantrum, pram: dummy thrown out of. It won’t make it better.

You want to play? You want good times? You better be nice to folk. It works for me.

Posted

Right on, Fredddy.  There was an excellent post recently about how new people here can get started by Sophie Sub and the subsequent discussion did end up meandering into being patient. And a couple of very pleasant newbies did take Black Sheep's advice and replied to him very pleasantly and politely. Too many people  - everywhere, in every walk of life - demand 'instantness' in literally everything. People are not and never will be instant. You can have movies on demand, contact someone overseas via email without faffing about with air-mail, etc. but humans and emotions are not instant!  The original and now deleted member that kicked off this row in the first place did come over as 'I want it right now, and I want it this way and why isn't there some one immediately available according to my specifications?' Not to mention glossing over why several relationships apparently went wrong. As mentioned previously and elsewhere there was a now deleted member who began pm-ing us and I answered him to be polite and hopefully be helpful.  But if we didn't answer within two nanoseconds, we'd get 'WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME ?' Apparently being in two totally different time zones didn't register with this person.  And yeah, last time I looked, I wasn't a bot either.  I reckon the Vandal would've noticed by now if I was and submitted a complaint. Want instant?  Go to McDonalds or make a cup of coffee.  And being courteous, pleasant and live and let live without judgment does bring good times and does work.

Posted

frustration is not a good emotion in bdsm.....

Posted

I would like to point out this is a fetish/kink site not a sex site and whilst fetish/kink can involve sex it is not a prerequisite. I personally kink with many people but sex is not on the table for any of them other than my primary partner

Posted

We are all sooo preaching to the converted here! Vandalslut, FabSeverus and MissTillysue, you’re all spot on there. All absolutely right. Spreading bitterness and nastiness is hardly going to endear you to anyone! Demanding instant attention is usually a big turn off.

I like to think that F.com is a site for grown ups, for people with mature emotional stability and for those who actually “get it”’, for those who totally understand that the most rewarding encounters and experiences in life come to those willing to set out with the attitude of “I’m prepared to GIVE first, and I know that I will then be given to in return”, rather than the very immature emotion of “I want, so I’m gonna get...”

I’ve said it before: those who are not even prepared to invest a little time writing at least a few lines of a profile are probably not going to bother their arses investing in building rapport with others either. They expect their needs to be met with no effort on their part. It just doesn’t work like that! I, and most other mature members of this site are not interested one iota in a “quick shag”. That’s just boring! What I spend time and effort on is development of relationships with those who are intrigued by, or who share my kinks, and with those who have kinks I want to explore. Quick shag? Better go to a pick-up site. It’s not happening here, not for the vast majority of us anyway.

Penetrative sex? Optional. Cumming? Optional. Rampant passion? Optional. Being nice, respectful and honest with others, generous and empathetic, caring and sharing? Absolute prerequisites. Grow up, people!

Posted
On 10/29/2019 at 2:08 AM, MrMarkMark said:

Excuse me, if you want to meet other men then this is the site  I just want to say women are the ones who are difficult to meet. They almost seem like bots on here.

Absolutely not true in my experience. But then again, I don’t call my fellow members “an egotistical jerk” or “an asshole”. Maybe that’s why I’m having a tiny bit more success than you?

Please, MrMarkMark, carry on being the delightful, inspiring and wonderfully creative  wordsmith that you are, and you’re sure to meet the woman of your dreams very soon. You surely are an irresistible catch...

PumpkinFlower
Posted

Why did MrMarkMark delete his original profile, with which he posted the first post, and return with a named profile?  ;)

Posted

When abusive and arrogant people realise that they’re not being taken seriously by anyone they sometimes delete their profile and return in another guise. Changing your name doesn’t change your personality though, and in my experience, an arsehole named John will still be an arsehole when he returns as Johnny! We all know who the core of decent “good guys and gals (oh, and not forgetting everyone in between)” are on this site, and time spent chatting with these people, reading their forum posts and getting to know them a bit, all goes to prove what sort of people they are. We can then make our own judgment on them. In people who have fundamental personality flaws, the cracks of selfishness, entitlement, bigotry, impatience and intolerance quickly show through and it doesn’t take very long for such negative and toxic attitudes to be uncovered. I have never personally been on the receiving end of any ***, but then I have never courted it. Black Sheep had one of the best responses ever:

On 10/29/2019 at 7:14 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Bless you.

Fantastic! Kill ‘em with kindness and all good attributes will prevail over the bad. 

Posted

Good point,  Fredddy. My *** had that trouble on Facebook.  Abusive, epically ugly  ex kept changing accounts and profile names and she had literally a 24/7 job blocking him every time he did it.  An arsehole by any other name would still stink, if I may bastardise some Shakespeare. I've never courted verbal *** either, yet I've still been on the receiving end of it (seems to come with the territory of being different) and in one case from someone who had formed an opinion about me, yet had never even met me and no matter what, was not now or ever going to change it. It was an in-law situation, and yeah, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your relos!  After trying the usual good manners to keep the family peace, I gave it up as a bad job and just refused contact with this particular in-law branch of the family. (Maybe that should be 'outlaw') I also read an interesting saying about that time, I don't know the origin of it..."Don't waste your good manners on someone who does not deserve them."  Remembering that has saved me much time and effort.  Tried to 'like' your response Freddy, but it keeps saying there's a problem with reacting to the content.  That happens a lot.