Are you a frustrated cuckold wannabe

LO****

Posted

Are you among the many frustrated cuckold wannabees?

Your  wife gf but she is unwilling or hesitant to play as cuck wife

Would love to hear about your experiences in trying to convince the wife gf to play

Posted
If she is unwilling than she is unwilling. If she is open and interested in learning maybe turn her onto the front porch swingers podcast. I love that podcast. It's hot wifing but close. You have to respect If she is uninterested though.
Posted
Just me, or big red flag vibes on this one?
Posted

I have ask my gf numerous times to do this and I even told her she can do it and not tell me until she comes home
She led me on for a while and then said no she doesn't want to sleep with another man 😒... then as time goes on she would say I'm not opposed if you make me feel secure... then I kiss her a** for 6 mos and she says again no I don't want this grrrrrr
I would love if we met someone she would f**k for me
We did break up a few times in 7 years and she went out and f**ked several guys and sent me pictures and text and even saw a video of her getting f**ked
It turned me on and we got back together and she plays the same game saying she doesn't want to f**k others

Posted
It's the opposite way in my case. My wife wants me to get a gf, but that's a rarity to find someone down for that.
Posted
I have an LTR obsessed with being cuckolded but so hard to find a man that just wants used 🙄
Posted

Interesting replies  and the wife finding a girlfriend is something that happens.

But rare

I find lots of women cheat happily ...but cuckoldry is somehow taboo and no go area

Posted

So wait a minute… you’re confused as to why your wife doesn’t want to have another dude f**k her while you watch? Are you serious?

Posted
Who said they were confused ????are you serious..... for each their own dude
Posted (edited)

No need to be upset.

There will always be those who don't get the lifestyle and be judgmental.

Sarcasm and rude behaviour is fairly common among many men who are ignorant of what we are discussing in cuckold lifestyle

Best ignore the negative comments tbh and move on

Edited by LONDON_MASTER_BBC
Posted

I want another man to f**k my girl and I want her to c*m and I want to have her afterwards...
It turns me on badly

Posted
I actually know I am smaller than a lot of men in the penis size... I am still considered average although I am around 4 and half inches ...
My ex wife said I had a little dick , my gf had said I got a little dick when she is mad ... she sent me messages that she was getting from guys with big dicks and they also had sex with her she sent me pictures of her on top of them telling me that she could get a GSpot orgasm now ...
It turned me on and I would Masterbate to her text... so yes I wish I could hide in the closet or listen on the phone and even kiss her while she is being satisfied by another man...
If I find a woman now who would do that I would marry her... maybe I need to go on adult friend finders or something 🤔
Posted

My husband has watched me several times get f**ked by another man. I love it! Win! Win!

Posted
Yes i am, but single. Im not a real man and a woman cannot see me as one in a relationship. Id want her to have any lovers she choses and chose men for me to please. I wanna eat her pussy after he satisfied her and enjoy eating his cum.
Posted

My last gf was very sexual but she would never play together with others, only separately and that was s**t so I dropped her. Now I'm much happier being the degrading bull for a dom's sub

Posted
16 hours ago, sissyjessah said:
Yes i am, but single. Im not a real man and a woman cannot see me as one in a relationship. Id want her to have any lovers she choses and chose men for me to please. I wanna eat her pussy after he satisfied her and enjoy eating his cum.

This sounds so fukn 🔥

Posted
Ahh i want to but i don't have bf to be cuckold
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yes I actually was with a couple in early 90’s she was my bff ***. I bully with her we play mom son Cuckold dad . I’m actually tired of these wannabe who say yes we will meet you. Then five hours before hand call you, we can’t come in!