By me, for me.

Fa****

Posted

Good evening one and all, 

I feel it apt to begin with pleasantries as I most certainly wouldn’t want to be accused of bringing down people’s spirits or only writing about depressing topics. 

So, I’d like to invite you all to a little corner of the internet that allows me to write fairly anonymously whilst still being able to get the cathartic release I get from putting my mind into “paper”. 

FETISH thank you for giving me this space to do exactly what I need. 

And to the wonderful people who enjoy any of my writing or find it thought provoking or who merely need an escape or who engage in (constructive) commentary thank you all. I don’t write (as a rule) for anyone but myself however I do sincerely appreciate what you all bring to me. 

Honestly, if even like to thank those of you who hijack threads with your own personal agendas or make inane comments or are downright rude. You all play your own little part in my development and ability to stand up for myself. 

Particular thanks to @CopperKnob and @Aranhis for always having my back and also making me giggle. 

Now that my “Oscar” worthy speech is done I shall move on to the reason for tonight’s writing. 

Some of you may have noticed a couple of status updates I’ve posted over the last 24 hours (some might not, I’m not conceited enough to believe I’m that important). You may even have noticed a writing or two - I urge you to reread my second paragraph, I write for catharsis. 

Today however one person within this lovely little space found it necessary to send me a DM to explain that not only were my writings depressing but I was showing signs that I was mentally ill (although he didn’t deign to provide me with the qualifications he used to come to such a conclusion). 

He took it upon himself to remind me that THIS is a KINK SITE for lighthearted fun and alluded to the fact that my writings were bringing him down. 

So, remembering it’s a kink site: sub, Don, pegging, latex, anal, pet play, DP, fem Dom, swinging, gangbangs, face slapping, wax, impact, breath play etc etc etc. I do hope I’ve covered enough kinkiness for him. Actually wait I forgot one - groping and touching/playing in public (but that’s kind of another story). 

Now, back to gent in question who told me that he didn’t really want to embarrass me but telling me his thoughts in a public arena so thought a DM to be the best option. I have subsequently confirmed to him that if his opinions pertain to my writings he is most welcome to comment on them publicly, I really can’t understand why he wouldn’t want to given his graciousness to alert me to my errors. 

I suppose I could and should have ignored, not read out deleted his message and not bothered to write this. Unfortunately, I opened and read it before I realised who this person was. But, hang on, did I just stumble upon a new idea, a new concept whereby a person doesn’t read things written by someone whose content they dislike??? This is a very novel idea I think. Perhaps I ought to patent it - the foolproof method for not becoming depressed by non kink writing; don’t bl**dy read it. 

If this person had a genuine issue then I would certainly have done my best to understand their opinion and possibly even apologise has I been in the wrong. However, from what I can tell this is someone who likes to “attack” others for no apparent reason. What I can say is that I’m pleased it was me he “attacked” and not someone who would have shied away from the whole site after receiving a message like this. I’ve done that already once before and came back stronger, I won’t do it again. 

And for good measure: fisting, cuckquean, smoking fetish, human ashtray, bondage, predicament, anal hooks, whips, chains, poly, mono blah, blah, blah. 

Love (as always) X

PS feel free not to read 😜

Posted
Hey this is also a place where you can be sad if you need to, because you know people will have your back on that. Life isn't constant fun and light and laughs, wish it was but it isn't. I can't write on my FB the things I feel because they would not understand. I do privately write to people on here that keeps me sane and I appreciate that. And BDSM isn't all about sex it's about other things too. Hell anytime you go into chat it's about anything but sexual things. I think the minute some people come onto a site like this their expections don't match the reality.
Posted
Touche
I note they also didn't deign to provide a diagnosis 🤔
Most importantly, this is a place where we should be able to be ourselves. It's a place where we should feel free to post what we want (within the TOU's/legal frameworks) without passive aggressive DM's from self appointed moderators.
Post away, your writings give me pause to think
Posted
I can’t believe you had me read that , you should be ashamed of yourself.. NOT. Maybe the gent in question has a kink of just minding his own business and a whole bunch a kickstarts ran up and kicked him in the groin! Now, that would be a kink worth investigating. It’s the a “ foot ball train crush” Kink? Send him a DM.. make an offer
Posted
I’ve never interacted with you as far as I know and I like your writing but for some reason you have blocked me so I guess it’s hard to feel sorry for you because you seem to do the same to others. But keep writing it’s a great way to express yourself.
Posted
I actually love your writing. You have a natural talent for it. Keep it up!! I, myself, am looking forward to the next one!!
Posted
Said person obviously doesn't understand what the definition of a forum is - nor do they have any right to dictate or even suggest what and how you should express yourself here FD - as CK said so long as you're within site rules then post what you like.
For what it's worth I always find your threads to be from the heart and very genuine - and I'll take that over "lighthearted fun" every day of the week - not that there's anything wrong with lighthearted fun in the slightest, but just as there's a place for it here there's a place for deeper stuff too.
Be interested to see if said person has the balls to explain themself here but suspect not.
Don't ever stop being you FD - just don't get me started on public groping 😉🤣
Posted
Wait? You wrote some discussions on topics another did not approve of? Why would you do that? Do you not realise your writing needs to speak to everyone, if is not for you to talk about issues you want to discuss or mention. Your writing should be used to make others happy, not yourself. Talk about being selfish. Next you will be posting pics of yourself you want to take. Where will this madness end. X
Posted
50 minutes ago, Ceejayuk said:

Wait? You wrote some discussions on topics another did not approve of? Why would you do that? Do you not realise your writing needs to speak to everyone, if is not for you to talk about issues you want to discuss or mention. Your writing should be used to make others happy, not yourself. Talk about being selfish. Next you will be posting pics of yourself you want to take. Where will this madness end. X

I’ll be writing about you next cheeky 🤣😘

Posted
9 hours ago, MrJim said:
I’ve never interacted with you as far as I know and I like your writing but for some reason you have blocked me so I guess it’s hard to feel sorry for you because you seem to do the same to others. But keep writing it’s a great way to express yourself.

The post is about an individual taking it upon themselves to message Fateful letting her know about their discontent regarding the frequency/content of her posts and insinuating that she is experiencing mental ill health.
A presumptious block is quite different to having someone decide to send an unsolicited DM when they could have quite simply commented their "concerns" in a public forum which, notably they've not done so yet 🤔

Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The post is about an individual taking it upon themselves to message Fateful letting her know about their discontent regarding the frequency/content of her posts and insinuating that she is experiencing mental ill health.
A presumptious block is quite different to having someone decide to send an unsolicited DM when they could have quite simply commented their "concerns" in a public forum which, notably they've not done so yet 🤔

So true x

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Thank you. 

Posted
I like your posts (that I've seen so far). Writing proper text is an art, often so underrated these days. And with other people commenting unimaginative, self-centered messages that seem vulgar and disrespectful, you may even think "why bother".
Just keep in mind that a basket isn't always filled with rotten apples - they just stand out most. ;)