Membership upgrade

CDerRach

Posted

Over the last week or so, I've tried upgrading to premium membership about 6 times.

I've tried different credit cards, different browsers and all fail with error message "transaction failed".

My guess is it's because I'm not approving the transaction with my bank but it never gets that far and the bank never even receive the request.

Any ideas what's going on?  I have submitted a help ticket, but no replies so far so wondered if there was anything obvious I could try.

Posted
Idk it seems kinda sketchy upgrading that is I feel it's ki da scam like but that's my personal opinion.
Posted
The app is so glitchy lately I don’t think it’s worth £18 a month
Posted
3 hours ago, Evandier said:
Idk it seems kinda sketchy upgrading that is I feel it's ki da scam like but that's my personal opinion.

I’ve been here and upgraded for 2 years. It’s most definitely not a scam. You are welcome to your opinion though, even though it’s wrong and kind of offensive to the site. It’s the upgraded members who greatly assist the ability to maintain the site for those who want to stay gratis members.

Posted
Try the web app at fetish.Com - login with the same credentials
Posted
I’ve had the same problem 3 different credit cards and on the phone and the laptop it’s definitely a problem at the site’s end
Posted

I too have had the same issue.  Requested assistance weeks ago to no avail. Guess they're not really interested in paid memberships?  Now I KNOW that's not true, but really don't understand the lack of assistance or explanation.   It IS becoming an annoyance, establishing contact is much harder when the site is not working properly.  Wondering if ANYONE has found  a way around ths problem?

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
Ive had to pay every month and not being able to use the alp any way used to, its a nightmare and they even dare to charge for a alpha and beta version of their software