Vacbed suction

wanttonowu

Posted

So far, i have had 3 vacbads.
All of them required a hoover being on constantly.
Are there any posible way to get something like a hoover for suction, but silent?
I really hate the disturbance from the hoover and would prefer something that does not make that much noice.

Posted
Nothing silent that could remove the air fast enough
Posted
I've always wanted try a vac bed myself...But from what I understand from their construction is there are two major types: the more common (and cheaper) 2 latex sheets over poles or the "latex bag" style which is actually sealed around three edges-harder to get in to, harder to store (especially if it has an integral frame) but more airtight.
Only reason the suction needs to be maintained is air leakage; minimise that (weights around the edges maybe with latex glue) should help. Either that or get a really long vacuum pipe and a remote control plug for the vacuum.
I know some adult sites (such as fetishkitsch and reflectivedesire) use kinkengineering vacbeds for better sealing.
Posted
Get a valve that closes it once hoover has sucked all air out
Posted
There are two things I know of. You can use valves to close it. Or use extended vacuum systems. To remove the hover out of the room, I know Festool offers such systems but there bound the be more or you could diy something.
  • 8 months later...
Posted
Maybe a piston type vacuum pump would be quieter than a noisy rotating thing?