Little space troubles

fa****

Posted
I’ve been a sub since I started having sex a older man had taken advantage of me for almost a year in a bdsm relationship I was dignoised with bpd ptsd and bipolar. I started age regressing involuntarily a year or 2 ago I enjoyed being little and made my way back into the bdsm world on my own terms with my own interests and kinks while I was new many “doms” had taken advantage of me and mistreated me (which was partly my fault bc I didn’t understand is doesn’t have to be cruel) any way I’m now 19 and into ddlg dynamics I’ve always separated my little side and my kinky side bc my age reg has been to cope with the ptsd from SA/***. I’ve been experiencing a new issue ? Where whenever Im given sexual tasks or punishments (which I enjoy) or even during play (im a pillow princess aswell) i fall into little space and I get non verbal. Part of me is enjoying it a lot it feels so good to submit that deeply to someone but another part of me is feeling extremely guilty and disgusted in myself for feeling sexual pleasure in little space I feel like I don’t have control over my little side now during sexual experiences I feel wrong for liking it ik alot of ppl like age play but it’s never been something I’ve done or been into bc my little side has always been a escape from sexual truama I don’t know if I’m making any sense but I don’t know if it’s ok to enjoy sex while I’m little ans I don’t know how to enjoy those feelings without extreme guilt after does anyone else experience this or have literally any advice I feel lost 🥺
Posted
I was never into age play but always like just being in little space, I don’t have a lot of experience with it so maybe it’s common? Very sorry you were taken advantage of
Posted
8 minutes ago, Steven43 said:
I was never into age play but always like just being in little space, I don’t have a lot of experience with it so maybe it’s common? Very sorry you were taken advantage of

Is okies thanks you <3

Posted
So sorry that you were taken advantage of. I'm no psychology expert, but to me it sounds like you may have "regressed" into little space as a means to mentally protect yourself. And now, as the trauma continued, you mentally added yet another layer of protection: getting nonverbal to disconnect yourself from dealing with reality even more.
To me, it could be the case that you haven't really processed your ***, and that you make yourself think you're enjoying yourself too justify proceeding with these interactions. If you really, truly have profound joyful feelings about this, would you have even posted this question? Wouldn't the joy by far exceed any feelings of guilt?
Posted
It’s fine for you to enjoy it. It’s a part of growing and evolving. Don’t hold yourself back you holding back and not enjoying what you want to enjoy in your life. You’re giving power to those that try to take enjoyment away from you.  there is no need to feel ashamed.  for mixing the two.  it may take some time to let yourself free but if you hold back you are only limiting yourself
Posted (edited)

It is totally fine to enjoy sexual pleasure in littlespace, it's not wrong & you shouldn't feel any guilt over it. There are no set rules that sex & littlespace shouldn't go together & not every little does want sex to be a part of their littlespace, that's their choice & preference but if you personally enjoy it, that's totally fine. Do what suits you, what you enjoy, what makes you happy, what fulfills you, without any guilt or feeling bad because their is nothing to feel guilty or bad about.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex while regressed. I think I am right in saying, most littles don’t have sex when regressed. This is possibly because of feelings of guilt afterwards like you describe. It would be good to hear from other littles on their experiences.
Posted
there are sexual and non sexual littles it is perfectly normal and there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you’re feeling nor should you feel guilty about it however its easier said than done validation only goes so far
Posted
I enjoy sex in littlespace, and I’m also a SA survivor. If you enjoy it let yourself. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Posted
I don't identify with age play at all, because it isn't something I'm acting intentionally, or for a scene. Age regression however, yes. At first, I felt the same, then realised I probably feel safe and happy and ***ly relaxed/comfortable with DDlg being both non-sexual and sexual, because I need sex to still feel like a safe space, no matter the BDSM and other rough alike, involved.
You can enjoy, and have sexual pleasure, even in the roughest play, and it still be your safe space. I hope that makes sense?
I'm sorry you don't feel in control and feel a little lost about it. But maybe, your control is accepting the lack of restraint in denying it. More so, allowing the feeling to wash over you and enjoying the freedom and escape it brings.

I could be coaching wrong, and maybe you do need to compartmentalise and keep the 2 separate. Try talking to your (assumed partner), tread little steps and lightly. We want you not to take huge, overwhelming steps to see where your own personal line is. Or if indeed, you'd like to merge the 2 together. Imo, it's a beautiful combination and nothing to feel sinned/guilty of. You feel safe with a partner sexually, that's how it should be!🖤
Posted
6 minutes ago, LittleSoulTease said:
I don't identify with age play at all, because it isn't something I'm acting intentionally, or for a scene. Age regression however, yes. At first, I felt the same, then realised I probably feel safe and happy and ***ly relaxed/comfortable with DDlg being both non-sexual and sexual, because I need sex to still feel like a safe space, no matter the BDSM and other rough alike, involved.
You can enjoy, and have sexual pleasure, even in the roughest play, and it still be your safe space. I hope that makes sense?
I'm sorry you don't feel in control and feel a little lost about it. But maybe, your control is accepting the lack of restraint in denying it. More so, allowing the feeling to wash over you and enjoying the freedom and escape it brings.

I could be coaching wrong, and maybe you do need to compartmentalise and keep the 2 separate. Try talking to your (assumed partner), tread little steps and lightly. We want you not to take huge, overwhelming steps to see where your own personal line is. Or if indeed, you'd like to merge the 2 together. Imo, it's a beautiful combination and nothing to feel sinned/guilty of. You feel safe with a partner sexually, that's how it should be!🖤

*I'm also very sorry to hear you had to go through *** from people who should have protected you and had your best interest at heart.
But don't let this make you feel bad over taking back ownership of it.
You deserve to enjoy moments of passion like anybody else.🎆🥂👸🏽

Posted
2 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:

*I'm also very sorry to hear you had to go through *** from people who should have protected you and had your best interest at heart.
But don't let this make you feel bad over taking back ownership of it.
You deserve to enjoy moments of passion like anybody else.🎆🥂👸🏽

🥺thank you I’ve been waiting for a female little to respond to this 💗 daddy thinks would be good to talk to other littles about it. Do u also get like sub drop really bad ? Like after play or after being in little for long time i always feel it in my tummy like it’s wrong and embarrassed that it happens to me it rlly hard for me to make the bad feelings go away after

Posted
I am like you feeling guilty, but in a different situation regarding Little. For me, I am taking a step, and if I don't feel comfortable, then taking a step back. When I feel good, then I take a step again and so on. It's slow, but working for me. You will fine... good.🤗💖
Posted
Yesterday at 02:47 PM, fairyprincess said:

🥺thank you I’ve been waiting for a female little to respond to this 💗 daddy thinks would be good to talk to other littles about it. Do u also get like sub drop really bad ? Like after play or after being in little for long time i always feel it in my tummy like it’s wrong and embarrassed that it happens to me it rlly hard for me to make the bad feelings go away after

I was very hungover today but I'm capable of replying now🙈
Talking to other Littles will always be helpful, comforting, familiar and resourceful!
I really do.
Constant anxiety too, of the "why's", "hows", doubts, guilt. Though, I know I shouldn't overthink it and there's nothing to be guilty of.
Trial and error is important to note! Think of things you enjoy or imagine can help. Maybe you enjoy drawing, colouring, games. Maybe it's talking about your thoughts or writing them down. Maybe it's writing a letter for your Daddy to take away and take in, in his own time.

It might take time, but maybe the more you experience Little moments, mindsets, time, intimacy, the more you will grow to accept yourself
We're all on a journey, and hopefully the guilt will pass for us both/all as time passes.

Feel free to message if you have any questions to me, or even just want someone to talk to🖤

Posted
Hey I’d love to talk about this if you dm me!! I’m not fully comfortable sharing everything about my age regression on public threads but I don’t mind in private talking about it