EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Thanks Pixie. I’ve just joined. Appreciate your welcome.
Posted
I give in, have looked where I know it's meant to be but isn't, Grid 24 day 21 I think it is
Posted
2 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

I give in, have looked where I know it's meant to be but isn't, Grid 24 day 21 I think it is

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Can someone please help which eggs I am missing and any club would be appreciated. From the top:
1 row I have all 4 eggs
2 row I have all 4 eggs
3 row from the left side I am missing the third egg.
4 row from the left side I am missing the second egg
5 row from the left side I am missing the third egg.
6 row I have all 4 eggs
Posted
2 minutes ago, funnyAdam said:

Can someone please help which eggs I am missing and any club would be appreciated. From the top:
1 row I have all 4 eggs
2 row I have all 4 eggs
3 row from the left side I am missing the third egg.
4 row from the left side I am missing the second egg
5 row from the left side I am missing the third egg.
6 row I have all 4 eggs

I just checked your profile and you are currently only missing one out of the 22 icons currently available.  Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map and happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
Okay, my missing grid numbers are the first row #2, third row #3, fifth row #2 and 3. Otherwise I am done!
Posted
5 minutes ago, DarianKelani said:

Okay, my missing grid numbers are the first row #2, third row #3, fifth row #2 and 3. Otherwise I am done!

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I have found 11 eggs almost half way
Posted
I'm missing the last egg! Welp. 🥲
Posted
1 minute ago, applesaregreat said:

I'm missing the last egg! Welp. 🥲

I tried to message you but due to your filter settings I am unable to.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, subbie13 said:

I have found 11 eggs almost half way

That's great, keep going, you still have time to catch up and you are welcome to message me if you need help. 😊

Posted
Still missing 8! How do I know which ones I’m missing or where to look 🫤
Posted
Thank you for the tips pixydust 😉 much appreciated found all the missing ones now
Posted
i’m missing 2 eggs and need help finding them
Posted
2 minutes ago, srslyscary said:
i’m missing 2 eggs and need help finding them

Do you know which ones? If you scroll up have posted all clues as of yesterday

Posted
I need help with yesterday clue. I’m not understanding it at all.
Posted
3 minutes ago, brandi78 said:
I need help with yesterday clue. I’m not understanding it at all.

Clue #22 - Do you subscribe...? Whatever the level... It's yours.... No yolk! 🥚

Posted

Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 19 - Every-bunny 🐰 loves some love ❤️

Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 19 - I just want to say Nickleback would love this 🤦‍♀️
Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 19 - Who's shown their appreciation of you lately?
Posted

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any occasion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want
Day 17 Clue 20 Writing about yourself, it's good to admit how it all started, what excites you and something of past
Day 18 Clue 21 Some people deserve my attention so I keep the in my selection
Day 19 Clue 22 why not be part of Exclusive Club and see what additional features it brings
Day 20 Clue 23 when someone prowls on your profile they may leave a mark on something they find good about you.
Posted
I think i’m missing one but i don’t know which one!😩🥺
Posted
Clue 23
See who can get the most followers or blank on your instagram
Posted
5 minutes ago, brattybunny98 said:

As of today 23 icons have been released and i posted clues till today so you can try to find it

Posted
7 minutes ago, brattybunny98 said:

Happy to give you a copy of my grid map to compare to yours however as you have not replied to my initial greet message I am unable to message you again for 90 days. You are welcome to message me. 😊