Wax play?

tw****

Posted
I've recently been doing some wax play mostly with a friend but occasionally I'll just drip some on myself as well ( not as fun) my question I guess is
Who else is into it? And what's your preference on waxes? What's your favorite way to play with it?I know there's got to be a lot of info out there but honestly I couldn't find a lot about it, so please help me out with some of your thoughts and experiences please.
Posted
Wax melting pot and ladle
Build up a good layer by layer
Put your fingers under it and try and get it off in one lol
Posted
Blacklight candles!!! It's amazing to watch it drip and form to the body, they the colors popping long her gentle curves
Posted
I keep it pretty tame for the most part. I use the lower temperature candles. They can still give a little sting in you drip close to the skin.

I typically mix the wax up with other sensations - ice, pinwheel, flog, clothespin.

Most of the time, I like playing with wax with my partner blindfolded - so she doesn’t know when it’s coming or where it’s coming. However, a long candle and teasing can be fun.

I like to start further away from the body and gradually work down just to find the right height.
Posted
Second black light candles. Go to Etsy.
Posted
So I've been interested in this recently as well so any info would be appreciated. I was looking online as well and it said about only using the lower temperature candles but I suppose it depends on distance and how much *** the sub can enjoy/ take.
Think I'd be using it like Rodger and adding it in with other things.
Any tips?
Posted
I’ve added other elements to wax play like suspended candles add a randomness to it that my sub loves. Also added the idea of adding ice you know using hot and cold sensations as well as some knife play where if my sub moves she might cut herself (only very very slightly) so it adds some *** if she can’t handle it.
Posted
Need to use the candles specifically made for wax play or you can risk causing burns no matter the distance.
Posted
Make sure you use candles made for wax play or you run the risk of potentially burning your partner
Posted
Definitely start with lower temp wax… those made for wax play…. and I would strongly advise against using a regular household candle.

My first submissive had extremely sensitive skin… so I have a paraffin wax bath that has an adjustable temperature and goes very low temp… I use a ***t brush (with a paper plate under it to transfer the brush from the wax bath to my bottom) and slowly build up a layer of the paraffin until there is enough of a thermal barrier that I can use higher temp waxes.

I also love using black light-sensitive waxes… they make for a great visual effect! I have different styles and melting points of wax that I will switch between…

I also love the mind fuck of putting an ice cube in the cracks between the layers of wax and then melting wax over the top of the ice… the brain gets a bit scrambled trying to process extreme cold AND extreme heat, in the same place, at the same time…. And, well, I AM a Sadist! ;)

And for removal… a good knife where the tip curves away from the straight part of the blade works great. It needn’t be sharp, though because I am me, and love knife play also, I have a butterfly knife with a curved blade that works fantastic. It keeps the tip of the blade very controlled and able to keep it from digging into the skin and breaking skin.

As an added benefit, when I use paraffin, I can often remove the wax in large sheets, and that can potentially make for fun pics after, too.
Posted
I would also start with the… less sensitive parts of the body. The back generally has fewer nerve endings and is good for a newer wax bottom. I have some that love the front side though…. Including dripping directly onto nipples or even labia, but be very very careful going to those sensitive spots, especially for the first time, and be sure to use the lower temp waxes when doing that. But one can be creative… it can be blended with lots of other toys! I’ve even seen it blended with shibari, though that was with all black-light wax and black-light sensitive rope… it was a gorgeous shot when they were done!

But definitely understand the melting point of the wax you use, and the sensitivity to temps of the skin. Everyone is different, so never assume that because your last 5 play partners loved having wax dripped on their nipples, that the 6th one will also… I’ve created 1st degree burns with one wax (back to my first sub) on one person that another barely considered hot… same wax, from the same height… or even lower!
Posted
RACK matters. Consent matters always, but it’s only truly consent if you and your partner understand the risks. Because yes, you CAN burn someone’s skin. Be aware and informed, and then have fun. Good calm mood music can make it a highly erotic, or highly connective, type of scene.
Posted
6 hours ago, Char__ said:
Second black light candles. Go to Etsy.

I love that glow! Like the pic with the ropes you have on yours… love it!

Posted
I play with wax on a regular basis especially UV Wax becomes it really POPs the only safe wax is soy or wax around the same melting temperature paraffin wax is to hot and will easily burn I’ve played At most of the West Midlands clubs and the BBB even done full body wax
Posted
I love wax play - haven’t thoo since my 20’s- hope to soon again
Posted
Interesting post, I have not done any sexual play with wax since high school, but I definitely have fond memories. I wonder if this is a common fetish today and, if so, should I be using some new term for wax enthusiasts? Like waxies, waxers, or maybe wax-heads? Do they call it "waxing off" now?
Posted
I can’t get the black light suggestion out of my head. Black light heels. Maybe some reactive tape on the restraints. Oh! Reactive tape wrapping a spreader bar? Then accenting with the wax. This is gonna be good!
Posted
Thanks for commenting everyone, I'll definitely look into black light candles and a few other things...