Masochism and Tickle ***

Tickler101

Posted

Not sure if I have posted this in the right section but I have recently spoken to a few people who don't have tickling as a fetish or particularly enjoy being tickled, but are very interested and eager to be restrained and tickle ***d purely due to their masochistic tendencies/endulgences. And don't even necessarily want sexual pleasure with it. Just the feeling of being pushed to their limit by tickle ***. And it has gotten me wondering: why this isn't a more popular relation? 

So to all you masochists out there (mainly female please), is this something you have considered or tried before? Can it be something to that helps scratch that masochistic itch? 

Posted
I would love to tie a woman up and tickle her until she squirts everywhere
  • 8 months later...
Posted

Masochistic women in general are hard to find. 99% of what I've found across the whole of the Internet are either "dom", "sub", or a blend of those 2.

Posted
6 hours ago, paddledonwetjeans said:

Yes
Combined with full bladder

Interesting. You ONLY like being tickled with a full bladder, or as well as? Are you very ticklish 😄?

Posted
9 hours ago, JayGGold said:

Masochistic women in general are hard to find. 99% of what I've found across the whole of the Internet are either "dom", "sub", or a blend of those 2.

I have come across many masochist women (by which I mean many who have listed "masochist" on their "my roles") as well as having it high in the BDSM test, but don't usually have any interest or curiosity on tickle *** and the weird and wonderful effects when combined with edging 😆

Posted
On 4/12/2023 at 6:36 AM, fetishbob69 said:

I would love to tie a woman up and tickle her until she squirts everywhere

I assume you mean a woman who actually finds tickling to be highly arousing as well? Otherwise I am not sure that would be possible 😮

Posted
1 minute ago, paddledonwetjeans said:

Both. Very ticklish !!

Ohh ok, sounds fun 😄. Where is your most ticklish spot 😋?

Posted
I love it and hate it. It's ***!
Tickler101
Posted
26 minutes ago, Kirri said:

I love it and hate it. It's ***!

Sounds like that deliciously perfect balance 😛😄. Do you love being tickled because of your masochistic side then...but then can't handle it when it happens 😂? Or do you just like the challenge 😋?