Masochism, how to make it beatiful

Posted
Masochism, so misunderstood, perhaps even by myself. Not even definitions describe it well. I'm not the sexual kind but the emotional kind to make things clear, but seems to end up with the same practice.

I've learned to moderate. Is it as satisfying, no but better for me. I need to get past the self defeating mindset and perhaps try and enjoy it more.

Can you tame it but still satisfy it?
Posted
Emotional masochism is definitely safe, so long as there is an underlying basis of trust with the person you're engaging in it with.
Posted
It's not difficult. I identity as a physical sadomasochist. It's not even sexual. Enjoy what works for you and shed the guilt bullshit.
Cutting***yWhore
Posted

I only partially agree because I am 100 % masochist(slave) and can get off sexually from trusting my master to know my limits. (Physical,psychological and emotional) although he has owned me for 10 years. 

Cutting***yWhore
Posted

My current master is terminally I’ll so after 10 years of being his bdsm slave I can’t even imagine  how difficult it’s going to be to trust a new master. Although he has put me on loan to start retraining to a new masters style. Although he insists I’ll be fine because obedience is obedience.