Ideas for femdom and sissification

Ki****

Posted

I am a submissive but on a rare occasion will switch and top for a partner. I have someone who has a huge stocking fetish, so much that I really wanted him to try wearing them. This has evolved into me dressing him up and domming him. As I am not really a dominant (I do it more as a submissive service), I usually just play it by ear and see how my "sub" responds. I think he has built this up in his head and wants to know what I have planned for him. He is a very experienced dominant and the idea of something new is very exciting for him. Beyond the ***d sissification, and maybe some *** and crops, I don't have a plan. I really don't want to let him down in this experience. He is open to anything that doesn't leave marks. What other things can I do to enhance the femdom experience for him? Advice from subs and dommes greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Posted

in normal circumstances - I would say "ask him" - but it looks like you're already making good progress and it appears to be heading well.     I'd still say it's worth having a conversation - but...

I don't particularly have a stocking fetish - but if someone surprised me by presenting me with some worn/sweaty stockings to sniff and enjoy - I would enjoy them and that they'd been so thoughtful.

How far are you taking the sissisification also? Clothing, make-up, perfume?   Perhaps write something on the chest in a slutty lipstick.   

For verbal ***, tell him how he's not so much a Domly Dom now, is he - but then also - you could turn it to say that his masculinity has held him back and that you've helped strip him of that burden.

-

For new ideas beyond that - I do think it's worth having a conversation. If in doubt, pot luck - get him to write 20-30 ideas on pieces of paper and you randomly select 2-3 and he has no idea what you've pulled out - so, you know he's up for it - but it's still a surprise. 

Posted
How about asking him everything he likes, writing it down, and then studying professional dominants via videos, messaging etc. You don't need to be a dominant person to be dominant. You just need to act like a dominant person. The traits of domineering people have long been documented and it all begins with a mindset. You're better of asking professional dominatrixes on here and other sites for pointers. Some will charge you for the info, others will not. Achieving successful dominance isn't simply something that can happen over night. It's something you must cultivate over time. This is obviously harder to do if you live a 24/7 fetish lifeatyle, but just use whatever time you have. Do not copy his dominant persona however. Doing so will only feel false and will be hard to maintain.
Posted

To clarify, we have had extensive conversations and I know what he likes.  That is why I am creating this session for him. I was hoping for some submissives to tell me what they enjoy to possibly incorporate into it. Thanks. 

Posted

I guess what I personally enjoy would differ from another.

But, my favourites are foot worship, watersports and strap on.... perhaps there's opportunity with some or all

Posted

I'm a Mistress and have a male toy I play with. He loves me telling him what 2 do that will please me. For him it is the me being in charge of his pleasure and mine that he enjoys which I also enjoy. I dress him which he loves. We also enjoy pegging, sounding and watersports. I am going to push his boundaries by having someone watch my play with him. But all of this has come about by chatting with him. Google is also a great tool to get new ideas from. There are some great books about femdom around to get some ideas to. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Here's an idea: Tell your man for him to show you how much he loves Women by having him dress up in a Girls' clothes. Then mention that if he really Loves Girls, then he would please her for her satisfaction while dressed as a girl

for her and her girlfriends.  

• 2 weeks later...
Sassysissy420
Posted

Can a married couple female dom and male sub make thia work? I enjoy our sex life but it seems that this is  becoming a problem. I don't enjoy it like I did.

Posted
2 hours ago, Sassysissy420 said:

Can a married couple female dom and male sub make thia work? I enjoy our sex life but it seems that this is  becoming a problem. I don't enjoy it like I did.

Then tell her....

Talk to her, discuss what you're not enjoying and why (If you can)

If you're not enjoying it and you carry on you may end up resenting her.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Last experience was to dress my sub in womens clothes turn him like a slut, heels, stockings, sexy body and use silicone breasts on him... add a wigg and treat him like a dirty slut who has to make his client happy.make him suck my strap on and fuck him from Behind like an alfa man would do , then ass to mouth and if  im in a very sadist mood , i clean his ass with my hand and make him eat it off my hand because I want a clean ass ! 
Or sit on his face and pee so he cant get out and needs to swallow it all as fast as I decide to pee... 

just one scenario....