Aggressive Dominance vs Sensual Dominance vs Subtle Dominance

do****

Posted
This question is open for anyone as everyone opinion has value. For Doms, do you prefer aggressive, sensual or subtle dominance and which one gets you and your partner off with the best results? Same question for subs, which do you prefer and why. I, myself navigate between the three based on the energy of the sub, their asks, needs and wants. I have blown subs away that prefer one way and have gotten use to it with exerting a different dominance on them unexpectedly. That shows them another layer of me they did not know I had and another layer of themselves they might have never tapped into. I have found aggressive subs, that when hit with the sensual dominance lose their minds because they never felt that *** before. Everything has always been rough, rugged, and raw for them. These are the loud mouth bratty subs that talk a lot of shit, and like being annoying. Put that sensual on them will have them curled up in a fetal position, sucking their thumb, contemplating their life. Not all like it though. Some like what they like and stick to it. You go off script and it's a problem. For clarification and to save some questions: aggressive = ***, rough, etc, sensual = slow, love making, entwined energies, etc, subtle = mental synergy, knows what the other wants without words, body language. I hope my articulation is coming across. Thanks in advance for your thoughts
Posted
100%, I’m a Soft Dom. I don’t like to bark orders. I don’t like to micromanage too too much. I hate punishing.

I prefer to nurture and teach and direct. I think it builds a better bond. That being said, absolutely every sub needs what THEY need. My “style” isn’t for everyone, no doubt, and my subs get what they need, one needs me to be firmer than others, one needs far more caring and DD attention. I try. I don’t always succeed, but I own my mistakes as I own my girls.

It’s taken a lot of time and trial and error to get to the point I’m at and I’m still a work in progress, but so are they. We grow together, somethings I learn from one helps me with another and vice versa.

I mean it when I say my good girls are the best girls! I love having to live up to that!
Posted
As a submissive all have their place and I respond to each - however the style isn't so much of importance to me as the connection and chemistry with a dominant, for me to "be" submissive, I need to "feel" submissive - and that is the overriding quality I look for in a dominant as opposed to their style.
Posted
There is not such a thing as *** dominance. There is primal, sadist, strict type but Ds dynamics are not mould in one kind. I could be sensual to start with and finish the sessions being a ravaging wolf.
Maybe one can have sadistic tendency but *** is an uncontrolled emotion and have to place in bdsm. It could be part of a play or act but that’s as far it should be in my opinion. It could lead to *** otherwise. I know some submissive enjoy it but it’s something that require lots of thinking.
Posted
There is not such a thing as *** dominance. There is primal, sadist, strict type but Ds dynamics are not mould in one kind. I could be sensual to start with and finish the sessions being a ravaging wolf.
Maybe one can have sadistic tendency but *** is an uncontrolled emotion and have to place in bdsm. It could be part of a play or act but that’s as far it should be in my opinion. It could lead to *** otherwise. I know some submissive enjoy it but it’s something that require lots of thinking.

You are correct, aggressive was the wrong word choice, it is primal, but you understood. Thank you for your thoughts
Posted
I have a reply to that post from QXX666 at the end.
Posted
I’ve never been a dom. But to me, it depends on the sub. If the sub wants to have it rough, I’ll be aggressive. If she’s more into slowing things, then I’ll be sensual. But personally, I do like the idea of subtlety. Not telling a single word and getting things done. Of course, what I mainly want is for her to let me shave her head (while doing other things). So, not really having a lot of subtlety. But ya.
Posted
Whichever you call it.. for me it's a mix of all of them based on my and my subs mood..but for me the connection is what's the most important thing.
Posted
I'm not 100% convinced that bratty subs "like being annoying". If it's a feeling or sense of annoyance that they're trying to ellicit, I'd suggest that they are something other than brats.
Posted
I so love.my community. Such smart people. I said what I said how I said to see if a certain response would be the overall theme. So far I can tell that it is. Yes I used the wrong word choice with "aggressive" instead of primal, but again you are smart people and figured it out. From what I see everyone is in agreement, without a connection their is nothing but meaningless sex. Connection is the key to happiness. The connection dictates the engagements. So plugs go find the right socket to connect to and light up the world 🤣
Posted
First I am 95% aggressive all the way there is just something about *** that turns me on. But if the right partner comes along the other 5% is for them in the Subtle I love when you can walk in the room and say nothing because y’all are on the same wavelength. Lee
Posted
I believe the saying goes "you catch more flies with honey"? My point being if you consistently treat someone like shit, eventually they are going to grow to despise the time they spend with you (unless they like that kind of thing.) Just my .02.
Posted
I just want a soft Dom, I hate aggression. I just want to belong to one person who shows me love, and I in turn would do anything for them. Sex isn't even important, but being on the same wavelength is.