Power Exchange ideas with your little.

Ti****

Posted
Take away their adult privileges when they get home.

Restrict screen time

Make them ask for food, littles need help to get those things!

Make them change into a diaper, pull-ups or training pants to en*** the fact that they are little and need this just in case. You should probably help them into their little gear too tops!

Ask them if they need to go to the bathroom periodically, especially before car ride or when out in public, make them go potty even when they say they’re fine. Do they really know? Can you really trust a littles judgement? :P

Stop them when they try to do things for their selves and remind them just how small they are.

Run their bath for them, even if they don’t want to have a bath! You’re their caregiver, you take care of them and make these decisions for them!

Give a list of chores to do while you’re away, punish/ground them if they don’t follow through.
If they’ve been on the computer for too long stop them. They’re too little to spend that much time on a computer, coloring in a coloring book is more appropriate for somebody their age.

Encourage them when being little, remind them that it is okay to be little around you ♡

Be sincere in your interest when they are being little, playing, coloring etc.

Understand that your little is not a slave and isn’t going to be as easily told to do things like a slave might. Expect some resistance at times they are the child in this, they do pout and fuss.

You are their caregiver, so care for them as if they were a child, and make sure that they know that they are the child here. That’s the whole point of a power exchange relationship in this context.
Posted
Some Littles are not infantile, and diapers, etc., are inappropriate. But changing into other specific clothes not intended for work would be a good idea.
And not all Littles need or want everything done for them. Often they like to be helpful to their Caretaker. Don’t mistake a Little for an Adult Baby Diaper Lover (ABDL).
Posted
1 hour ago, KDaneth said:
Some Littles are not infantile, and diapers, etc., are inappropriate. But changing into other specific clothes not intended for work would be a good idea.
And not all Littles need or want everything done for them. Often they like to be helpful to their Caretaker. Don’t mistake a Little for an Adult Baby Diaper Lover (ABDL).

Thank you for sharing your opinion. While I appreciate your perspective, I have my own experiences in life and my own knowledge that informs my views. I respectfully disagree with your opinion, as I have my own understanding of the situation. Let's agree to disagree and respect each other's viewpoints.

Posted
2 hours ago, Time-Lord said:

Thank you for sharing your opinion. While I appreciate your perspective, I have my own experiences in life and my own knowledge that informs my views. I respectfully disagree with your opinion, as I have my own understanding of the situation. Let's agree to disagree and respect each other's viewpoints.

What was the purpose of your post if you aren't open to other peoples views?

Posted
Everyone have their own preference.. for me I love this post...
Posted
I actually LOVE this post and think maybe I'm more of a little than I had realised 😍
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
this post was informative and very well wrote! yes it is but one perspective but on key and upheld with valid points. there are many paths up a mountain but they lead to the same spot. I prefer my little to be tied closely with ageplay, weather they are diaper wearing, spoon fed toddlers, mischievous little daddy helpers or, defiantly stubborn and,in need of a heavy hand, is between you and your little. don’t close your mind off to exploring all sides of the playground instead of just sitting on the swing; Teeter-Totter can be pretty fun as well!
Posted
I am my Sir’s little girl, without any age play at all involved.
Posted
and thats exactly my point! what works for one doesn’t for another. thats the best thing about kink and the whole lifestyle in an of itself is that its how we interpret ourselves and out partners. i couldn’t imagine never evolving, thats what makes this site and the people who live it so amazing.