We’re all twisted

Posted
Im as twisted as most of you guys. Has anyone felt regret or felt bad about what turns you on??
Posted
Well that depends on the individual, perhaps they may carry certain values that make them feel having such arousing thoughts is unclean or disgusting but is normal, unless your kink is something illegal. Nevertheless, it varies from person to person but I feel alright.
Posted
Twisted is not the right word but different and what's the point in being same as all. And no haven't. Instead embarrassed it enjoying it. Only down fall is labels. Not to care is the first wave of excitement and feeling of pleasure of a sunami to come. But hey that's just me 🤷🏽
Posted
Not at all, I’m actually glad that I found a community of like minded people.
Posted
A little but I'm learning to accept myself
Posted
I’m kinda the opposite, I’ve found myself exploring some things that I NEVER thought I would be into, I’m old enough to remember how the bdsm scene was viewed 25-30 years ago, it was underground and NOT talked about, since having joined this app and meeting and talking to other people I’ve found that a lot of our kinks and desires are far more “normal” than I ever realized.
Posted
I used to but that was a long time ago. I’ve normalized everything to such a degree that my girls are trying to convince me that I’m not vanilla.
Posted
Yes and no, with certain people it takes time to get comfortable first and then nope, my fiancé absolutely not
Posted
I’m in to cuckolding and there’s definitely mixed feelings I have about it and at times I have felt bad and shame for what I enjoy.
Posted
I have definitely felt bad for my desires. I have bounced back and forth between what I desire being wrong, to feeling it is very natural. I have landed on, there are so many people desiring both sides of any relationship in kink. As long as everything is consensual and both parties are okay with the actions and there is real care for those involved, I feel it is more real that most people having boring vanilla sex that most don’t like.
Posted

Nope. Everything I do or have done is consensual. Everyone is their own boss and an individual. F**k labels 😑

Posted
Yes Bbygirl. I do feel bad about having different kinky interests than vanilla folks, but that’s why I seek an amazing submissive girl who shared my interests. We just need to find our special person out there and cherish her and take care of her.
Posted
No not all ,I know what feels good to me. But have regretted passing up on some meat