Handjobs, nails teasing, nail fetish, sub

SubwantsDom

SubwantsDom
Posted

Hello. Im new in here and i feel like this is a good place to talk about this. Ive had this nails fetish for a long time and nobody really could understand it or gave importance. Like handjobs and teasings drive me insane. Would like to see if anyone else could have the same thing and id love to chat with anyone who can help me with this.

Posted
I've always love nails being drawn up my sack, ooo
Posted
Fatboyslim, a nail fetish is where guys have a fetish for girls with long nails
Posted

Doesn't sound at all strange to me. In fact, I go to trouble to have long, nicely manicured, interestingly colored nails, and knowing a guy I'm with is particularly turned on by them would be pleasing indeed.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hi! I am coming at this from the other perspective (having long nails and enjoying people liking them)... On IG lots of people message me about my nails, some are more open than others about fetish but I am trying to learn about it, happy to chat more about it if you want to message.

Posted
15 hours ago, LadyLongNails said:

Hi! I am coming at this from the other perspective (having long nails and enjoying people liking them)... On IG lots of people message me about my nails, some are more open than others about fetish but I am trying to learn about it, happy to chat more about it if you want to message.

I love the idea of having my balls scratch by long nails, ooooo,

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have long nails. Months ago my nails were really long. Now their getting long again but they are way shorter than they used to be.

Posted
7 hours ago, Lionessxo74 said:

I have long nails. Months ago my nails were really long. Now their getting long again but they are way shorter than they used to be.

I'm sure you would be able to tease with them,

• 1 year later...
Posted

i have had a nail fetish for years,i cant even be turned by any woman no matter what she looks like unless she has long fingernails and or long toenails...and when i do meet a lady with long nails she thinks im sick lol there are times tho that i get an awesome nail job but usually their married or have too many kids to continue on...... why are there no sites just for long nail lovers???? 

• 3 weeks later...
Ms_Multifaceted
Posted
On 6/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, fready said:

i have had a nail fetish for years,i cant even be turned by any woman no matter what she looks like unless she has long fingernails and or long toenails...and when i do meet a lady with long nails she thinks im sick lol there are times tho that i get an awesome nail job but usually their married or have too many kids to continue on...... why are there no sites just for long nail lovers???? 

There are, you need to get onto Instagram, message me. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi fready, I have the same fetish like you, long( real) nails turns me on, on woman since I was a kid , but life is sometimes hard to find or explain yr fetish, but I have some woman as friends who knows and understand and like my fetish , and some grow her nails for me. But I like veryyyy long😬

peachblossom_
Posted
On 4/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, SubwantsDom said:

Hello. Im new in here and i feel like this is a good place to talk about this. Ive had this nails fetish for a long time and nobody really could understand it or gave importance. Like handjobs and teasings drive me insane. Would like to see if anyone else could have the same thing and id love to chat with anyone who can help me with this.

Ah I never thought about this (nail fetishes) but when I think about it long nails on hot guys is a huge turn on for me, thanks for helping me discover something about myself!

Posted

I'm growing my nails but wouldn't want a guy to have long nails for obvious reasons 😬😬

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love  this  i have a big fetish  for handjobs  teasing if a lady  does them well with the  right pressure

• 10 months later...
LovesLongNails2022
Posted
On 7/18/2021 at 8:00 AM, Ms_Multifaceted said:

There are, you need to get onto Instagram, message me. 😊

I would love to know more about these places to chat about long nails...

• 1 month later...
Posted
Long nails are one of my biggest weaknesses, can’t explain it, just makes me weak at the knees
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I have an huge nails fetish includes 

scratching body 

scratching face 

scratching chest savagely 

***y scratches 

***y marks by fingernails 

• 4 months later...
Posted
في 7/27/2021 الساعة 10:36 صباحًا ، قال الملف الشخصي المحذوف:

مرحبًا ، لدي نفس الوثن مثلك ، أظافر طويلة (حقيقية) تثيرني ، على المرأة منذ أن كنت طفلاً ، لكن الحياة أحيانًا يصعب العثور عليها أو شرحها ، لكن لدي بعض النساء كأصدقاء يعرفون و أفهم وأحب صنمي ، وبعضهم يزرع أظافرها من أجلي. لكني أحب جدا yyy طويل 😬

You look like me. I love long nails and scratching my body