What is the perfect way to edge a female when she cums just by a person touching her

ma****

Posted
My friend and I both subs and she is having a problem where she can cum just by being touched but her partner wants to edge her what should he do?
Posted
Your friend is lucky! For me it’s about concentrating on the things are exciting but don’t take you over the edge. So it could be words. Coming close to touching but not quite. Breathing on the can be fun too as well as just the anticipation to to build excitement.
Posted
Just by being touched _anywhere_? If it's only in specific zones, don't touch there when she's close?
Posted
Some women are so hyper sexual where touching of certain part can cause simultaneous orgasms, especially women role playing their dream fantasies. A women can get close to orgasm just by taking off their close in-front of their partner. If you mean her clitoris is hypersensitive, I would suggest rubbing the out layer of the labia, sucking and licking other part of her body (nipples, neck, inner thighs) Also her dom should e in constant communication with her during sex, that subs should tell their doms when their close so they can slow down or stop and wait until her cools down hence the “edge” If all else fails there are other methods like hot/cold sensations, or even dirty talking with warm breathe against the body assuming different sexual positions with clothes on without touching.
Posted
9 hours ago, magssexy said:

My friend and I both subs and she is having a problem where she can cum just by being touched but her partner wants to edge her what should he do?

I'm someone who gets excessively turned on at times if i get skin to skin contact. 

If someone hits my 'sensitive' spots it can be even worse. Im usually SOPPPPING the minute i fondle my partners dick too. Skin on skin is very real. 

For me, it would be creating a barrier than is less sensitive than skin on skin. For example a sheet of latex or soft fabric between skin on skin or toy and skin. 

But questions would be... 

Does she cum literally right away or with some stimulation?

In any specific spots or if touched anywhere/all over? 

Perhaps having her all wanked out so she cannot cum anymore without difficulty, and gently touching her on and off until she is very aroused again. 

Keeping that pattern going until she's allowed to cum again. A lot of it can be in the mind too, so perhaps talk to her and tell her constantly she isn't allowed to orgasm and to hold it off any time she feels close

Posted
Find something that focuses her attention elsewhere, this could be a particular spot being pinched, her nipples being pegged, a butt plug.....experiment and be careful!
Posted
14 hours ago, Fae_Changeling said:
Is gentle massaging of the perineum/ back part of the labia too much?

So that probably would have her almost screaming moaning

Posted
10 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I'm someone who gets excessively turned on at times if i get skin to skin contact. 

If someone hits my 'sensitive' spots it can be even worse. Im usually SOPPPPING the minute i fondle my partners dick too. Skin on skin is very real. 

For me, it would be creating a barrier than is less sensitive than skin on skin. For example a sheet of latex or soft fabric between skin on skin or toy and skin. 

But questions would be... 

Does she cum literally right away or with some stimulation?

In any specific spots or if touched anywhere/all over? 

Perhaps having her all wanked out so she cannot cum anymore without difficulty, and gently touching her on and off until she is very aroused again. 

Keeping that pattern going until she's allowed to cum again. A lot of it can be in the mind too, so perhaps talk to her and tell her constantly she isn't allowed to orgasm and to hold it off any time she feels close

Just her dom touching her she starts getting needy

Posted
11 hours ago, MyHandsYourNeck said:
Some women are so hyper sexual where touching of certain part can cause simultaneous orgasms, especially women role playing their dream fantasies. A women can get close to orgasm just by taking off their close in-front of their partner. If you mean her clitoris is hypersensitive, I would suggest rubbing the out layer of the labia, sucking and licking other part of her body (nipples, neck, inner thighs) Also her dom should e in constant communication with her during sex, that subs should tell their doms when their close so they can slow down or stop and wait until her cools down hence the “edge” If all else fails there are other methods like hot/cold sensations, or even dirty talking with warm breathe against the body assuming different sexual positions with clothes on without touching.

She does I’m a voyeur and they have had me sit in a chair and watch

Posted
14 minutes ago, magssexy said:

Just her dom touching her she starts getting needy

Needy?

Posted
5 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Needy?

Like wanting attention

Posted

There is quite some space between needy and actually orgasming, so it's not quite clear to me exactly what amount of touch does send her over the edge. Either way, people have written some lovely suggestions that I think many people would benefit from!