Can someone explain what DD/LG is to me please?

St****

Posted
I see a lot women on here looking for a DD to be a LG for, I have watched a vid and understand its an emotional attachment to one's young at heart persona, the "rules " part I struggle with.

I can understand most "littles" are matured adults in public (though not all) but coming up with a list of rules for when you and them are alone seems confusing to me.

Is it as simple as when the front door closes, they have to wash hands before dinner, have set bedtimes, and basically the Daddy becomes a parent role?

Then sometimes there is a sexual element to it? I mean that once the little trusts and loves you for the rules you put in place (and punishments for not adherence) they may want to share that with you?

Please no hate, just trying to understand.
Posted
I know what the Acronym means I meant what the relationship was between the two, but after mire research think I got it
Posted
From my understanding the daddy is more of a caretaker. Reward good behaviors, take care of emotions, but know who should be in control in a sense. Then again I'm sure there's a million ways to go about it, some healthy some not.
Posted
Pretty much. But really it depends on the relationship itself. Each little has something they would like their Doms to help with. Sometimes it’s just about giving control and not having to worry about anything. Or it Could be getting to bed on time or being held accountable. For Daddy’s, rules are also different. Some set sexual tasks into place(edging 5 times a day. No touching unless asked to etc). It just really depends on who the two people are and what their needs are. If it’s a good Dom, they’ll talk to make sure each of their needs are met and go from there.
Posted
It's a wide net of varying intensity really. It can be as simple as them needing that dominant person that will embrace their childish nature, love, nurture them but punish them if they step out of line. It can also be a lot more complicated with a bunch of rules like you mentioned in your post. DD/LG varies person to person so like in any Dom/sub dynamic you have to discuss everything first so you know exactly what the individual needs are and what they want from a dom. Best advice I can give is message a couple directly and ask what it means to them
Posted
It's different for everyone.

I personally would not like a grown up to treat me like I'm incapable of taking care of myself when I am little. I've got a childlike sense of wonder and an addiction to stuffed ***s/colouring books, but I am a full grown & capable adult.

I like to describe it as in our house, Daddy is the giver and taker away of privileges; the final place where the buck stops. A nurturer, caregiver; supportive and firm.
I'm the pampered and adored baby doll who wavers between sweetheart and cheerful brat.

Yes, it can be sexual, but doesn't have to be. Ours is.
Posted
Fair enough, I mean I'm just trying to see if I could see that being a fit for me and honestly yes: I could see myself taking care of someone as a child as I have always had that nature to help people grow and nature them.

Thanks for the info everyone
Posted
It is so hard to describe but it is an absolute need for some. My little side is always a part of me, I am now and always have been capable of looking after myself, however I loved it when my Daddy took charge of things. I loved his voice, I loved when he called me his little bunny and his sweety, I reacted strongly to that. He helped me get through some very tough emotional things. He was silly with me when we could be physically together, played Lego with me, watched Super hero movies with me. Got me a Lila monster, and he got the blue one so even though we were on opposite sides of the world we each had one. We've broken up now but I still do all my bed time rituals, it became a habit over a couple of years. It is a very close emotional attachment, closer than anything I've ever had before. I didn't get punishments because I was always a good girl. Sexually obviously most of the time it was over the phone, but he brought me out of my shell which I needed. This isn't for everyone, and that's okay. Even within this there is stuff that doesn't appeal to me, but it does to others. The Daddy is the caregiver and the little takes the care. Makes sense I guess only to those of us who do this.
Posted
He seems to have been given some valuable information here I have been in the DD role for quite a long time and as Dolly so perfectly explained it's different for everyone I personally don't like the coloring books and stuff the role play that I lean to is a little more aggressive and violent and definitely sexual and my LG usually plays the role of a bratty ***ager so to speak full of sexual adoration , feelings of my protection and safety to explore their sexual discovery journey with me without *** of judgement and be full adolescent need for anarchical actions and angst .. and yes there are rules and consequences.. but with me the rules are more about learning obedience and self improvement through daily mandatory tasks.. but I say this with 100% truth ...one of the best things about the BDSM lifestyle is that there's no cookie cutter value to anybody's kink you have to find what makes you happy so have fun on your expiration if you need any information I just want to talk I'm here brother hit me up.. hope that helps
Posted
It's worth mentioning topics are open and available on this subject already which would be beneficial to read to get to grips with it a little bit better. Both Age Play and Age Regression can be involved in a DDlg dynamic. Some partners involve both, parts of both, or only one of these. Age Play is associated with the "play" of DDlg, whereas Age Regression is more a mental being with traits that are naturally younger. Both can be a way to cope, one can be just a Kink role (Age Play).
Hope that helps!
There are many forums online where questions are asked very openly, accepted with embrace, answered by a range of people😸
Posted
Thanks, I'm getting a greater understanding of things now and as I say not here to judge or shame or whatever - just curious and thought I'd try to learn more
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I can only speak for myself (and my experience) but it's a dom/sub relationship at the core. There is negotiations, rules, expectations, and even discussions on punishment. I prefer middles (13-17) that means that (even in "little space") they have expectations like doing the dishes, cleaning their room (playroom) and other "chore like" activities. I'm ok with them dropping into little space at the door but at the same time I expect them to be able to come out of that (with adjustment time) and be able to be an adult and talk with me. I had a little that once she walked in the door she was little and then used/***d that to avoid being an adult AT ALL. This let to a break down in our relationship, communication, and ultimately our entire way of life together. So your take away from this is that every relationship is different and you need to find what works best for you.