Pr****

Curious90
Posted
39 minutes ago, Deviant_Ric said:

Goodness, yes.

Mmm drop me a message šŸ˜‹

Sissyslavesteffie97
Posted

So this is the story of my first face farting experience! So I live in a group home & one of the female residents who use to live here (she was a close friend), was my Goddess for a couple of years! One day she told me to lay on my back, then she pulled her skirt up & pulled her panties down sat on my face & took a giant stinky fart that was a little wet also, I got very excited & turned on, but the stench of the fart started to make us both gag!

Does anyone else have a exciting and erotic first time face farting or fart sniffing experience?

Justforfun-1069
Posted

I'm heavily attracted to facesitting but my partner will not do it. Im In a situation wher to look for someone to do it for me but I'm a bit scared of doin it, because I don't know if it's cheating or not

• 2 weeks later...
rickieboi
Posted

I have developed a love of anal sex and ass-to-mouth. So far only with myself, on camera while online with people watching. I especially enjoy fingering my ass from both front and rear and sucking my fingers. I also enjoy fucking my ass with other toys such as a dildo and anal balls. I love to deep-throat with my dildo after it has been deep in my ass.

Posted
Iā€™d love to be a slave
  • 2 weeks later...