MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

Posted
I would say rejection from a long-term partner that I'm in love with.
Posted
Trusting people with myself and my body.
Posted
Trusting everything to someone else that they will be there. And that they will make me feel like I’m important just like they would be to me.. and *** more then i can handle
Posted
if it is even exciting enough, and acceptable
Posted
My biggest *** regarding My fetishes is… finding that special someone, and then making a mess of it because I don’t have the experience to keep them happy, and not realising that is happening until it is too late
Posted
Unconsentually hurting my partner mentally, emotionally or physically. I never want to violate consent
Posted
My vanilla friends will not understand and will have misconceptions
Posted
never finding my equal and being fully satisfied, unbored and it's reciprocated.
Posted
Mine would have to be, never being accepted due to my kinks. I feel like every female wants a Dom these days and it's so difficult to find someone genuine and not just someone after ***. I'm only speaking from personal experience but it's tough out there and I feel I'm doing all I can my end to put myself out there, but with little to no success.
Posted
Its that will I find the ' One' , that matches, and will he treasure me for the Gift that I am?
Give as much as I do.....
And not be a User......
Posted
…. Never finding that Special One and settling for less than I deserve 💜
Dark_Norse_Heart666
Posted
Not being fully accepted, respected, taken seriously or understood as a woman/as a person or as a sub. The dynamic isn't equal, mutual, respectful so it involves what you both want/need from the dynamic and isn't just about sex.
Some of the specific kinks/fetishes I am into maybe triggering to some men if they self-harm or have issues related to that.
Due to not being experienced in-person with BDSM it's difficult to find like-minded, experienced men that would be understanding.
Being sexually repressed, shy about sex or shy about being into BDSM puts men off me, even if I was single.
AnxiolyticPlease
Posted
I'm a big, intelligent, confident, outspoken, and highly independent person... outside of a relationship or dynamic. I'm a submissive bottom. I *** that it'll be hard for me to ever find that sort of relationship, because i present so differently to the world than i would to my Dom/Master/Mistress.
Lilithpie66
Posted
I just don't think I have a body suited to the kinks and fets I love. I can't look in the mirror when I'm all tied up .so I just never fully dive on in .
Double stander though everyone else is beautiful ❤️.
Posted
The men who think they're dominants but are actually self-glorified ***rs.
YorkshireBiker
Posted
Having the courage to actually admit to it, both to myself and my partner.
Posted
Never being able to find someone who matches up with what I need. I've settled before and that hasn't worked out well for me.
Posted
Catching glimpse of myself in a mirror whislt enjoying a scene and thinking who the fuck that old perv. ? ...... oh balls its me 🤪
Posted
That people are needlessly made aware of them for no reason. The person I am behind closed doors is far different than the one the world sees and I would struggle with other people not understanding how drastic the difference is.