MY BIGGEST *** REGARDING MY FETISHES IS...

br****

Posted
Being rejected because of them and/or not ever having the opportunity to experience them.
Posted
Not being able to find my soulmate. With who i can connect on personal level and indulge in kinky adventures
NorseRhune
Posted

Getting too old to enjoy safely

Posted
Just being a dime a dozen type and not bringing anything worth interest or investment to the table
Posted
Having them used against me or being rejected because of them.
Posted
Not being able to find people into the same things.
Posted
Coming across as too much for someone new to these things or them thinking it's all or nothing and not even attempting to explore their own fantasies because they're afraid they'll be ***d into everything that's listed on my profile
Posted
Is not having the opportunity to fulfil them
Posted
Is revealing it to someone and them not just rejecting it but changing the relationship and how they view you. The gear can go back into the toy box and never come out again for the duration of the relationship but the thoughts there is something off or weird about you doesn't. Why many of the relationships with people I have communicated with that have the same fetishes are very temporary. They are people engaged in their fetish with another person that is in another relationship that has the same fetish or kink they can't share with the person they are in a relationship with. So they feed it and indulge it with someone else. Once satisfied it's back into the closet and back to a vanilla relationship.
Posted
Never meeting a girl who wants to be bred
Evho_ghostie
Posted

Scared of making new connections and not knowing how to handle it to keep everyone happy 

Posted
Being taken advantage of because of it.
Posted
Being emotionally and physically ***d
Posted
Being taken advantage of used and thrown away.
Posted
Accidently hurting my sub; physically or emotionally. If a Dom isn't listening to their sub, it's bound (pun) to happen. Its always in the back of my mind that my sub forgot to tell me something and I accidently hurt them cause I was inadvertantly careless about their needs
Posted
(continued) Or they did tell me and I forgot... I take notes for that reason
Posted
Dynamic is off... Or I spot the disingenuous act I’m hyper vigilant (cripplingly so) so have only transactional experience where its mutually agreeable so It all good. A true and natural dom/sub dynamic doesn’t live up to the lofty expectations Ive given it. That I never attract or be attracted to a person or personality and I die not knowing. 😢
Posted
Someone being the perfect sub for me physically but still having mental intimacy barriers they can't/wont work on. Total waste
Posted

That the "healing" I experience practicing them for years will turn me into a corrupt freak that should be hospitalized :crazy:

Posted

My biggest *** would be slipping and getting injured. I love to use lots of baby oil!!! And I hope that I don't black out or pass out even God forbid die. 

Posted

Hopefully somebody's around to make sure nothing bad happens, or at least that you don't die :grin:

Posted

Not being able to experience what has been in my thoughts all these years